“Pigeon Forge Zip Line” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 47 Activities in Sevierville
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience this beautiful, 70 nature park and discover why it has quickly turned into a favorite for visitors to the Great Smoky Mountains. Choose from our complete zip line tour that includes 6 lines ranging from 450 to 2,000 feet long or hit the mountain trails on one of our magnificent horses! Have a lot of fun on our new, 50 element ropes course as well! Call us today, you will find the phone numbers on our website below. We want to thank all of you for your great reviews and helping us quickly become one of the premiere attractions in the Smokies!
colorado
“Pigeon Forge Zip Line”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Showed up for zip line, only to find no one there. Made the reservation two weeks before the trip and had a time and date confirmation. Called the number on the window, only to be told they had changed the time by two hours. Forgot to notify me. They had my e-mail and a phone number. Offered me a zip line ride - somewhere I had no idea how to get to and a free horse back ride. Very unprofessional!!
They did however, refund my money that day. Be sure to check your time very carefully with this business. Came from Colorado and was really looking forward to doing the zip line with my daughter.

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Zip line”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We had an awesome experience, our guides Tyrone and Cali were very professional and lots of fun, a great first time experience I would highly recommend this place

Caney, KS
“Zip Line - First Timers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We had a EXCELLENT time! The staff was super friendly, fun and helpful! It was beautiful and a fun first time!! Thanks again :)

Youngsville, North Carolina, United States
“Zip Line Guides were awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

My family and I did the 7 course zip line tour at Adventure Park and it was totally awesome! We could not have asked for better guides than Tyrone B and Amous L!!! They were great to work with! In fact, they are what made the experience so great. Thanks guys! We hope to see you again in the future!

5 attraction reviews
“Fun day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We did the combo pack, horse back riding with the 7 course zip line. We began with the horse ride.... it was a cool experience (especially for those who haven't rode before) but it did get a little boring at the end. It helps to have an entertaining person in your group! Pretty views!

We then did the 7 course zip line. Definitely a lot of fun. It seemed weird doing it right in town, so the views were a little different than I've done before. But it is great views of the city. The lines are fun and you get to race another person on that last line, which is the longest and fastest. Our whole group really enjoyed it. We had Dan and Cali as our guides and they were hilarious, took care of us and explained things perfectly for the newbies. Dan took care of one women in our group and helped her out by taking her tandem. Cali had no problem taking care of the little one, who couldn't figure out the break. I was pretty impressed by how they took care of the guests. We had a great time!!!

The only thing I wished... and this is from past experiences, zip lineing outside the country, is that they had a photographer every step of the way. The past few times that we've gone, the photographer actually zip lined with us so they could great snap shots and then sold us a CD of all the shots. (Even doing a couple cutesy couple photos snapshots through out for us). I would have LOVED that again. Here, we only got one spot for each activity were pictures were taken. So, you only had 1/2 photos to really pic from. You are allowed to take your camera.... but it's much easier to have someone else doing it for you. OH and a beer at the end of the zip line would have been great.

All in all a great and fun experience!