“Zip-lining” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience this beautiful, 70 nature park and discover why it has quickly turned into a favorite for visitors to the Great Smoky Mountains. Choose from our complete zip line tour that includes 6 lines ranging from 450 to 2,000 feet long or hit the mountain trails on one of our magnificent horses! Have a lot of fun on our new, 50 element ropes course as well! Call us today, you will find the phone numbers on our website below. We want to thank all of you for your great reviews and helping us quickly become one of the premiere attractions in the Smokies!
Oviedo, Florida, United States
“Zip-lining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

On March 28, 2013, my family & I went zip-lining. We had a great experience once it actually began. You see, I made a reservation ( a week in advance) for a 2:00 pm 7 line zip-lining tour. When we arrived about 1:45 pm it was very crowded & they asked if we had reservations, and after finding our reservation, we were told it would likely be an hour before we could get started. I was okay with that, but the "hour" turned into over 3 hours, this was very poor management. With the weather improving and many people on Spring Break, they should have had more guides on staff that day, especially for the "reserved spots" the ladies at check-in apologized for the wait, but offered no compensation. We did not begin our zip-lining until 5:00 pm. Then when we did it was an absolute BLAST!! Our guides Travis & Corey were the best, truly if it had not been for them I was all set to give a bad review. If I were going to do it again, I would make the first appointment of the day!!

Visited March 2013

“Price was decent but the girl who checked us in was rude.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We drove 4 hrs to go horse back riding and it was cold and rainy the place we wanted to go to was about to close and we passed this and decided on it instead. Our guides were great the price was pretty good for and hour. But my friends brotherhad a brace on to protect his arm that had just heal. We tried to explain this to her but wouldnt listen. He just took it off but if something had happened and he fell off and hurt that freshly healed arm again you bet she woulda got an ear full.

Detroit, Michigan
“High Flying Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

On March 29, 2013, my family and I did both zip lining and horse riding. Our guides Chase, Tim and Jeff, were great and gave great instruction. Chase and Tim even sung R. Kelly's "I Believe I can Fly" to calm everyones fears. The horse my son was on (Clover) didn't want to do right until the end of the ride but he enjoyed it. I would suggest that you go to halfoffdepot.com to look for discount tickets to attractons in the area. To do both things it was a total of $48 per person and would highly recommend to place.

Orlando, Florida
“Ziping is Fu n”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We had a great time. Although it was a bit cold (40 degrees) and sprinkling, our guides - Dustin & Tyrone, kept us entertained, making up for the weather. I would come back again, only perhaps when it's a bit warmer. :) If you've never tried ziplining, this is a great place to go.

New Castle, Indiana
“Adventure Park Ziplines are Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

March 24th, 2013, We were there for the weekend it was awesome my kids are 9 & 11 and loved it!!! Giving a big thumbs up to our tour guides Amos (Moose) & Tim were great with the kids! Awesome fun!!!! Just wish it was warmer when we were there:)