“Great Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience this beautiful, 70 nature park and discover why it has quickly turned into a favorite for visitors to the Great Smoky Mountains. Choose from our complete zip line tour that includes 6 lines ranging from 450 to 2,000 feet long or hit the mountain trails on one of our magnificent horses! Have a lot of fun on our new, 50 element ropes course as well! Call us today, you will find the phone numbers on our website below. We want to thank all of you for your great reviews and helping us quickly become one of the premiere attractions in the Smokies!
Plant City, Florida, United States
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Our group of 10 had a truly great time. The assistants (Randy and Sterlyn) were very helpful and had a good sense of humor to deal with our fears. My 7 and 9 year olds really had a blast and made their first time a memorable one. I would definitely make a stop when visiting the area.

Rollyson/McGinnes/Yarbrough Clan
11-23-12

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Fantastic guides!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I actually had a panic attack at the third line, and Tyrone did such a great job calming me down and letting me ride with him so that I could still enjoy it. The front guide from the group behind us (I never caught his name) was great, too, helping me to not feel embarrassed. I was able to do the last line on my own thanks to them!

Maineville, Ohio, United States
“EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

What an AWESOME experience! Our guides Tyrone and Scott were definitely the BEST!!!! These guys are focused on keeping it safe while keeping it fun. I would highly recommend the ziplining to everyone.Thanks again guys for an experience we will never forget and we would love to come back and do it again!
~THE GOLDEN GIRLS~

Columbia, Tennessee
“Very Fun! (Even though I'm scared of heights.)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Can't wait to try zip lining again. Would recommend this zip lining for first timers. Our 2 guides (Corey and Dustin) were excellent in training, and patient with us this past weekend. I have a hard time with heights, but had no fear after that first ZIP! I was hooked! They said they are only open on weekends in off season, and open 7 days until 11pm during the summer. And also do zip lining in the rain, as long as there is no lightning.

Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

This was my first time zip lining. It was a great experience. Thank you, Dustin and Corey, for being great and fun guides!