“Great scenery and friendly guides” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience this beautiful, 70 nature park and discover why it has quickly turned into a favorite for visitors to the Great Smoky Mountains. Choose from our complete zip line tour that includes 6 lines ranging from 450 to 2,000 feet long or hit the mountain trails on one of our magnificent horses! Have a lot of fun on our new, 50 element ropes course as well! Call us today, you will find the phone numbers on our website below. We want to thank all of you for your great reviews and helping us quickly become one of the premiere attractions in the Smokies!
“Great scenery and friendly guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Highly recommend zipline with Tyler b and Chris p. They are great and did an awesome job. Jerry is great for the horse guide too. Alot of fun and worth it

Buford, Georgia
“Zipline and horseback riding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Our family's first zip line adventure! My wife and two daughters. Scott S. and Tyler- Lank were tremendous guides that ensured we all had a great time! 7 out of the 8 in our party had their first zip trips on our day. Scott and Lank helped everyone have a blast and maintained the utmost duty to safety first. We'll be back in November and hope to have these two guys take us around again. We also experienced the horseback riding on the long trail. Jerry our guide was fun to have and made sure we were having a good time! A great late morning into mid-afternoon trip.

GB

Visited September 2012
Scott Air Force Base, IL
8 attraction reviews
“Great Zip-Lines With Knowledgeable and Fun Guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Had a wonderful and thrilling time on my "first time" zip-line experience.... The guides that we had (PInto and ????) were great at their jobs and were a lot of fun...

I highly recommend this zip-line location in Pigeon Forge, TN....

They also have a great horseback riding experience...

Visited September 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Horseback riding and great personal service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

It was our first trip into the area. We had a large party of 15 with kids ranging from 5 to 13 years in age. They were able to accommodate our entire party for horseback riding. While we had the 5 year old ride with her father, the rest of the eight kids starting with age 6, rode on their own horses the entire time. I was quite nervous at first, but with provided helmets, appropriately sized horses and our friendly guide, we had no problems at all. The kids and adults had a blast. While it was hot, the path had areas of shade to cool us down, and we enjoyed seeing other horses roam the open space and forest area. The path had areas to go uphill and downhill too, so it kept it interesting. The horses were really good too, we got to know them by name and they seemed to know the path well which left little effort for us riders. At the tail end of the ride, a photographer met up with us who took snap shots of all us while we rode our horses. I bought a copy of the cd with all the photos at a reasonable price. After realizing the cd split in half during our travels home, I called AP at FO, to try to get another cd. Although it took a couple of calls, I was personally assisted by Darrel who quickly located our photos and sent me a brand new cd(no charge)! I should mention that the gal who I spoke to at the reservations line, was very service oriented, she was the one staff who made a point to connect Darrel with me to ensure I was taken care of. We did not get a chance to try zip lining, however it looked like a lot of fun as we watched overhead during our horseback riding. I highly recommend AP at FO, the staff is really friendly and would go back if in the area and include zip lining.

Visited July 2012
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Ziping at Adventure Park at Five Oaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Loved the zipping at Adventure Park. The tour guides were the best! Tyler and Chris were very informative and took great care of us. Will zip again! August 18, 2012

Visited August 2012