“It was awesome and breath taking and the guides were great and patient with me being my first time. So fun!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Foxfire Mountain Adventures

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
3757 Thomas Lane, Sevierville, TN 37876
865-453-1998
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the specular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Guides were patient and informative for me as a newbie. Lines were great and vary in size, and the scenary is too awesome to explain. Great experience that everyone should have the opportunity to do.

Eagle River, Wisconsin
“Zip line fun!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

This was the first time my husband and I had zip lined, so we were a bit nervous. Shouldn't have been. Cody and Sy gave complete instructions, answered any questions, and were very friendly and fun. Would go again tomorrow if I didn't live 16 hours away! Robyn took great pictures of the whole experience. We did the swinging bridge and trails prior to zip lining. We had an awesome time!

Columbus, Ohio
“Zipline Foxfire Mountain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

What a great time! Foxifre was wonderful from making a reservation with Robyn to the exciting zipline experience with Sy and Daniel. Safe and fun, we had a beautiful day for our first zipline experience. The speed and the views were awesome! I can't wait to go back and ride the new longer, higher lines that open soon. I'd recommend Foxfire for sure.

Jackson, Tennessee
“Zip line ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

What a great experience!! We had a blast and would highly recommend Foxfire. Our guides, Jacob and Tim, were awesome!!! In the front office, Robin was friendly and helpful and took some great photos!!

LaFayette, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
“zip line FOXFIRE MOUNTAIN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

My wife and I had an AWESOME EXPERIENCE with CALEB and JEREMIAH as we ZIPPED over the MOUNTAINS,FLIPPED AND HUNG UPSIDE DOWN on the lines.ROBYN took some AWESOME pictures and made us a DVD to take home. Should be your number one thing to do when you are around PIGEON FORGE and the area.