“Ziplining in the Great Smokey Mountains!!” 5 of 5 stars

865-453-1998
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the specular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
Oxford, New Jersey
“Ziplining in the Great Smokey Mountains!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Skip Dollywood, and head on over to Foxfire!! This was the best part of our family trip to Tennessee!! The whole place is great and our Zipline instructors Tim and James where awesome!! They really knew there stuff and made sure everyone had a good time!! Don't cheap out on the Bear Crawler through the woods...I wont spoil it for you but its worth the price of admission!!

Mike and Kristy
New Jersey

Gray, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
“First Time, Definitely Not the Last”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We went Foxfire Mountain on a recent trip to Gatlinburg. Zip lining was left to be crossed of my bucket list , so my wife and son volunteered to help me mark it off. I don't believe we could have picked a better company or had a better experience. Our guides, Jeremiah and Daniel, who my wife adopted somewhere along the way, were fantastic. They made the whole adventure light and enjoyable, while keeping our safety paramount. Think they may have created a zip line junkie. It would be remiss not to mention our photographers, Ashwin and Tiffany, who braved the elements to make sure we had a few mementoes of our trip. Highly recommended!!!

Vilonia, Arkansas
“What a Blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

While on summer vacation to Pigeon Forge we decided to zipline. We had a blast! The staff at Foxfire were great! Zak and Caleb were our guides and they were fantastic! We had a wonderful time and would recommend it to everyone. The photographs Ashwin took were also wonderful.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I was not keen on the idea of zip lining.... BUT after a car ride from PA to TN I eventually was talking into it by my sister.
Now we had to choose which zip line adventure we wanted to spend our money at. Soooo... we grabbed the local brochures from the Sevierville Travel Center and started out on choosing a place to enjoy our day. I was shocked because most of the zip line excursions in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area were much commercialized.

My sister and cousin eventually came across Foxfire Mountain. THANK GOODNESS.
Foxfire Mountain offered a day of "backwoods adventure." We ended up spending 5+ hours there hiking on their trail/eating at their BBQ shack/playing with the dogs on the property/and mingling with other visitors and the staff. The day was PRICELESS!

And not to mention our zip line guides, TIM and JAKE were AMAZING! They were very enthusiastic and we always felt safe (even on the 1500ft zip line, ahhhh!)! :)

If ever in the area again will go back and recommend the Foxfire excursion to all!!

Huntsville, AL
“Guides Josh and Tim were great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

my sister, myself and a niece and nephew did the zip line tour with Tim and Josh and had a great time. was worth the $. Wish we had the time to do the swinging bridge and trail, but had to meet others for dinner.