“Glad I Did It!!!” 5 of 5 stars

865-453-1998
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the specular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Bardstown
3 attraction reviews
“Glad I Did It!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

I am deathly afraid of heights but wanted to do something really fun. She/manager? (not sure of her name) explained what all would happen and that I would have no problem at all. She explained that you are secured in a harness and that you would have handles to hold on to (trolley?). She was so great. I was with a my husband, a group of ladies and another couple that hadn't done it before so that made me feel better. The guides Josh & Josh were really great. They were very helpful, great sense of humor, and professional. I am so glad i didn't pass on the chance to try something so much fun. Thank you all for such a great time! Will be back the next time I go to Gatlinburg.

Midlothian
“Best place to Zip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

Great lines and even better guides. Very serious about safety too!

Gatlinburg
4 attraction reviews
“AWESOME!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

We really had a great time. We did not do the ziplines this time but we did America's longest swinging bridge and hiked up to the waterfall. Can't wait to do the ziplines next time

Martin
“We had a blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I had decided last year that we wanted our next adventure to include something we have never experienced. This was what we decided on. We read many reviews of the different companies that offer this experience and we chose Foxfire Mountain. So glad we made this choice. We enjoyed it very much. Everyone was so nice and very professional. They start you out small and work you up to the bigger zips. My husband and I talked our mothers into joining us and they loved it. Hope we can do this when we are in our 60's. Thanks for a great adventure!!!

Maryville, Tennessee, United States
“Thrilling Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

The whole experience was amazing. I have never done something that was so much fun! The people that work there are really amazing people to deal with. I was extremely impressed with the creativity of the facilities of the attraction. The tree house at the beginning was really cool. I had no idea that was possible to build and put in a tree, it looked liked it belonged in a dream. THe environment is very relaxing and chill, nothing like anything i have ever experienced. I will definitely be Zipping through paradise again soon!