“Chicago Style in Tennessee” 5 of 5 stars

Del's Italian Family Pizzeria
2946 Winfield Dunn Parkway, Suite 10, Sevierville, TN
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Chicago Style in Tennessee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great little place and the if you didn't know better you would swear that the owner , John is one of the family. The pizza is top notch and if your looking for an Italian Beef Sandwich look no further. Hard to find in these parts. You wont be disappointed.

Visited May 2013

“Some of the best pizza I have had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

My family was stopping for a late lunch on our way to Dollywood. We originally had pulled into the Burger King that was in front of the plaza, but my husband saw Del's Pizza on the hill. So, we changed our mind. It was a very good decision! It was a Friday a 3 pm, so it was not very crowded (only 2 other families). The cook was very nice and was friendly to my two year old. The pizza came quickly, and it tasted GREAT! It was a plain cheese pizza, but it was very delicious.

it is unfortunate that a Pizza Hut moved in next door! Del's Pizza is so much tastier! My husband and I thought for a moment that they might be the same place. But Del's Pizza has a sign in the front window that says that they are different than the chain and ask customers to give them a chance to prove it. Glad we chose them!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Good, but salty pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Del's must not have had it in their lease that another pizza place was not allowed to be in this mall, because Pizza Hut opened right next door....that just ain't right. Del's always had really good pizza made with the highest quality of ingredients, but when we ate there last week, the cheese was very salty. Usually salty cheese is a sign of cheap cheese. Del lays out his pizza dough on corn meal, which makes the crust crispy and good. I hope this is just a fluke and he isn't lowering the quality to compete with Pizza Hut pricing, because he can't. I'd rather pay more and get the best. But, I may be in the minority and he may have to do what he has to do. Anyway, I would recommend this pizza spot based on numerous previous visits, and hope he gets the cheese thing fixed.

Visited November 2013
SW Virginia, USA
“Love, Love, Love Dels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stop here 3-4 times a year when we go to Knoxville for my daughters doctors appointment. Dels has the best pizza I've ever eaten. We've also tried the pasta and several sandwiches and have not had anything we didn't love. If the food wasn't enough to keep us coming back again and again, the hospitality certainly is. The owner and his family are so warm and friendly and genuine. Go to Dels, you won't regret it!! Tell them I said Hi and we'll be back in February.

“No time for me”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

The cook seriously just told me that he did not have time to make me a pizza!!! I went right next door to Pizza Hut! It was an hour till they closed!