“They let us bring our dogs in.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 33 Shopping in Sevierville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Jackson, New Jersey
20 attraction reviews
“They let us bring our dogs in.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stopped here on our road trip. We called ahead to see if the dogs could stretch their legs. They said no problem as long as they were on leash. The store was fine with food and entertain. The products were a bit high priced.

Visited August 2013

“Great outdoor Superstore”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

This bass pro is HUGE. There is no lack of stock or variety. The price of a family size tent that you can stand in was only 179.99. That's pretty incredible. I wasn't here to shop for big items but I did purchase a gerber tactical tanto pocket knife for only 40 dollars with a Smith and Wesson sharpening tool. The gun selection is massive and the attractions (fish tank, arcade games) are super fun. The new selection of Duck Commander (DuckDynasty) merchandise is pretty awesome too. 4 stars simply because of how vast it is, it was a little hard to navigate and find specific items. But didn't take more than 10 minutes to find.

Charleston, WV
5 attraction reviews
“May be an outdoor store but, is it a pet store too?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

One of the smaller Bass Pro Stores we've visited. Really disappointed to see one dog in the store after another, but I draw the line at what appeared to be a Shetland Horse! Some persons, such as myself, are allergic to dogs/cats/horses, etc. However, even if I wasn't I would not want animal hair all over my newly purchased clothing or food items. Last time I checked Fido or Lassie do not have credit cards, but I do and Bass Pro is losing my business because Fido can shop there. This is not only disgusting, but does not make sense to me from a economical standpoint.

kentucky
10 attraction reviews
“Amazing Outdoor Store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I loved this store. It was the biggest, cleanest, most well stocked for adventure store I have ever been in. It can turn anyone into an avid outdoorsmen just from the selection of goodies and clothes available. It has an indoor target range (not real), coffee shop, restaurant and all the lovely, quality clothes you could want for outdoorsy life. Plan to spend a few hours here and bring your credit card!

LaFayette, Georgia
46 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Bass Pro Shop! Wonderful Restaurant Inside!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Me and my wife love shopping at, and looking in, Bass Pro Shop stores anytime we get the chance. This one has a wonderful selection at varied prices (some are good, some are really good, and some are way too high). The store also has wonderful animal displays spread throughout the store as well as a nice aquarium area.

One of the things that really sets this Bass Pro Shop apart for us is the full service restaurant located inside. The food is varied and all that I have had is very good. The price is a little higher than comparable food items in other parts of the State, but keep in mind that this restaurant is located in a Bass Pro Shop in the middle of the Great Smoky Mountain tourist area when you look at the prices.

The only thing that kept me from giving this store an excellent rating was the fact, unfortunately, that they, like many other places in the Smokies these days, allow timeshare sales people to work inside their store. It is my advice to avoid these people. Do not be rude about it, but just try not to start up a conversation with them. They like to "hang on" if they think you might possibly be interested in what they are selling (said interest seems to be defined as you smile, say Hi, or act like a decent human being to them). I understand timeshare sales is probably a tough job, but I cannot stand being harassed (which is what it is) when I am trying to ... well do anything. If I want to buy what you are trying to sell I will come talk to you is my motto.

So, in short I recommend this place as a shopping/experience destination. Watch out for the timeshare folks (they can be sneaky), and be sure to give the restaurant a try.

Visited March 2013