“Nice Outdoor Store” 5 of 5 stars

Tuppers Plains, Ohio
26 attraction reviews
“Nice Outdoor Store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Recently visited on our trip to the Smokies. This is a nice outdoor store. It's your typical Bass Pro, but if your an outdoorsman what's not to like about a Bass Pro. While we were there, they had a special display of Mega Bucks which was very nice. They also had some good deals inside.

Visited August 2012

Abingdon, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
“Always fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We always have a good time at this store. They have a good selection of just about anything you could want.

Visited August 2012
20 attraction reviews
“Be prepared to spend $”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Great place to enjoy some spending money time. We stopped in to pick up some bear spray and a few essencials and of course walked away with $200 of non essencials and had a blast spending it.

Atmosphere is great and fun for kids. Love the store, can't wait to visit again, but hang onto your wallet if you aren't deciplined in spending.

Jacksonville, Florida
23 attraction reviews
“I love Bass Pro!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

I make it a point to come here atleast twice a year. This is my favorite Bass Pro out of the 4 I've been to. This place has everything from fishing, hunting and camping gear to almost anything you could possibly need for the outdoors. I especially like coming here on black friday in November. I can honestly say that I've never had a bad experience. The only downside is I find myself wanting one of everything. If you've never been to a Bass Pro, you've got to try it. There are plenty of things for women in this store too.

Virginia
6 attraction reviews
“My husband would live here...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband could live here if I would let him. I like to shop there too. Love the camping/cooking area and he likes everything else!

Visited May 2012