“Relaxing Romantic Getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Berry Springs Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sevierville
Berry Springs Lodge
GreenLeadersBronze level
Tampa, Florida
“Relaxing Romantic Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

What a lovely Bed & Breakfast! We have stayed here on 2 seperate vacations and both times we were treated like royalty. The breakfasts were to die for !! And, I looked forward each evening to get back and see what desserts were waiting for us!! Patrick and Sue are such gracious hosts!!!
Your very close to Dollywood and all the Pigeon Forge attractions and shopping, yet the B&B is set in a quiet beautiful location.
I highly recommend Berry Springs and I'm looking forward to visiting again!

Room Tip: Going in the fall is my favorite time.. Got to use the in room fireplace!!!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was an incredible stay in the Smokies. The lodge puts you into a relaxed mode the moment you drive up! Patrick and Sue make you feel welcome when you step in the door. There is plenty to do at the lodge if you choose to stay there, or you are only 15 minutes from the hustle and bustle of the parkway in Pigeon Forge. We found it quite relaxing to just sit on the back deck and enjoy the view of the mountains, and soak up the silence. We had the Crystal Springs room which was plenty large and very comfortable. The breakfasts we enjoyed our two mornings there were awesome! I didn't know food could taste so good. This was such a memorable place and we would highly recommend it to anyone travelling to this area!

Room Tip: I dont think there could be any "bad" rooms.
Lake Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Just got back from our weekend getaway at Berry Springs and it most definitely exceeded our expectations. I had read other reviews on this B & B so I was hoping it would be as good as people were saying. We didn't take many pictures of the lodge because it looks as beautiful and comfy as the pictures show on the website. Our room was amazing! We stayed in the Holly Springs room and woke up every morning to the most glorious views I've ever seen. Our breakfast was so delicious that we decided to have all our meals there one day and the food was just fabulous. We loved meeting Patrick and Sue and also Melissa - such kind and friendly people that left us wanting for nothing. I could go on about our long weekend there but you just have to go there and experience it yourself - you will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: The sunrise rooms are wonderful if you are a morning person which we were!
Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I finished up a trip south for our anniversary at Berry Springs lodge. It really lives up to its reviews. We were very happy with our room which was the the Holly springs room. Very comfortable, nicely decorated, quiet, Beautiful view and nice amenities. The breakfasts were great with good coffee and the privacy of separate tables. I really don't think there was anything that was lacking in our stay. Few bed and breakfasts have the amount and quality of services that Berry Springs has. The owners are pleasant and helpful while allowing you the privacy you desire. Berry Springs truly deserves its 5 star rating!

• Stayed June 2013
Chelsea, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We've stayed at the lodge every spring since 2009. Each year we enjoy the lodge and surroundings even more. The lodge has everything to offer and is a great place start your exploring of the area. Breakfast was once again spectacular. There are hundreds of places to stay but we’ll always stay at Berry Springs Lodge.

Grand Rapids MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Seriously the best place we've ever stayed. My husband and I traveled to the area for our first vacation in 3 years. We are so glad we picked Berry Springs Lodge! We relaxed on the porch, hiked, fished and played board games. The food was amazing and all of the staff was so helpful!! Melissa is amazing. I have never been in a room so clean. We will certainly be back, and I can't wait until then!!

• Stayed June 2013
London, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was our first experience staying at a Bed and Breakfast and it was awesome! This was a special few days for my wife and me and this was the only place to pull it off! From the moment we entered the door to the time we hated to leave....it was A++++++++++.
Patrick was more than a host and they had throught of everything. After fifteen minutes being in our room, my wife wanted to plan a return visit in October.

Room Tip: Do you want to see the sunset or sunrise? They can handle that for you!
Green Features: Top Notch! Energy saving lights used throughout the lodge and on the grounds. The Lodge showed us how to save energy through laundry practices
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Berry Springs Lodge? Share your experiences!