“Great value, unlimited rides included in entry price” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 73 things to do in Sevierville
More attraction details
Owner description: NASCAR SpeedPark is the premier family entertainment attraction in the Smoky Mountains, including 7 exciting go-kart tracks, kid’s rides and thrill rides, 2 miniature golf courses, rock wall climbing, bumper boats, arcade and more. Bring your family and friends for a full day of fun – NASCAR® style.
jakgraham
9 attraction reviews
“Great value, unlimited rides included in entry price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have 3 kids...10, 5 & 3. So many go cart tracks, two seaters were great because my 5 & 10 yr. old girls weren't sure they wanted to drive alone. But there are carts small enough for 4&5 yr olds. Small kid rides similar to amusement park rides, mini golf, rock wall climbing indoors, small kid play zone indoors...all included in price. Arcade you had to buy tokens for, it was so so, some games were broken, some stole your tokens and kinda outdated. I think we preferred everything else to the arcade anyway. Could have been cleaner inside!!!!! Hey NASCAR speed park...hire someone to come in & clean!! Overall, would do it again! You can't beat all day unlimited play on 90% of the stuff.

Visited March 2013
NSP_TN, Guest Relations Manager at NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to your return visit. Thanks!

“Good Grief:/”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Went thinking great family fun, dumb on our part for not researching first! It was my husband and I, my 6year old, my 3year old and 1year old... 72.00!!! 6.00 just for me to WATCH my family and hold my 1yr old daughter. My husband and 6 year old got in line for go carts only 4 running never got to ride due to rain in which when we asked about a rain check and were told we have to stand around until the manager makes up his mind could be all day...? It was up to them. Needless to say they got our 72.00 and we got absolutely nothing except two boys with extremely broken hearts. They had waited all week for go carts:/ My Family will NEVER go back to NASCAR speedpark!!! I don't think anything in pigeon forge is that $$$ except the dinner shows and theme parks which are well worth it. We were charged 20+ dollars for a 3 year old they said they had plenty for him to do....FOUR rides with ONE person running them all.
GO TO THE TRACK!!!!

Hi Mandy, thank you for sharing the details of your most recent experience at NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains. We are truly sorry for the events that transpired during your visit to our park. We value our guests and work very hard to ensure our guests have safe, wholesome fun during their visit. This was obviously not the case during your visit. We’re sorry that it took our management team a while to issue rainchecks. One of our core values is “Always Safe”, therefore when we start getting nasty weather, our managers assess the weather, if it rains and then stops, we typically have to allow about 30 minutes for tracks to dry, if weather continues and forces us to close our tracks, we then offer guests rainchecks. We’d like the opportunity to provide your family with a guest service experience that meets our standards. If you’d like please feel free to contact us at sptn-info@nascarspeedpark.com. Thank you!
Dayton, TN USA
“Fun and good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We had a group of high school tennis players who spent hours on the tracks and in the arcade for a group rate of under $20 per person. It was walking distance to Tanger Outlet Mall, for those who chose to spend some time there also.

Visited March 2013
NSP_TN, Guest Relations Manager at NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We’re happy to hear that your group enjoyed your park visit. We appreciate your business!
Sarasota, Florida
29 attraction reviews
“Ready, set RACE with your Kids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We spent an hour here before getting rained out riding the various go cart tracks with our two kids (ages 7 & 9). Fun tracks, each a bit different and it wasn't too busy during our visit. Unfortunately, the cars on the tracks are capable of different speeds, so my poor son got the slow car EVERY time we got on a track and got passed over and over again because his car was slow! Oh, well! Upon getting rained out we went inside for the kids to do rock climbing. We also played some games... they definitely might want to consider getting some better video games -- esp. for the parents -- any 80s video games Pac Man, Galaga, Centipede would be welcome, not just ones where you can "win" tickets.
We did get a rain check, but did not have time to return since our trip was limited to just a few days. Cost seemed pricey esp. since we only got about 30 min of race time, but if it had not rained it would have probably seemed like a fairly good value.

Hi Alisa,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. As part of our mission we strive to be a place that creates treasured memories. We’re sorry to hear that there was inclement weather during your visit. We are working hard to continue to improve the overall experience of the park including the arcade and various karts, we appreciate your feedback. If you’d like to discuss your visit further, feel free to contact us at sptn-info@nascarspeedpark.com. Thank you!
jeff city, mo
“Filthy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I will start by saying my 4 year old really enjoyed, the go karts (especially being able to drive his own), the mini roller coaster, as well as a few of the other rides.. That is the good.
My husband and I were SHOCKED at how dirty and disgusting this place is..I didn't want to touch anything, including the bottle of water I stood in line for 15 mins to purchase.. Everything inch of this place is dirty, the cleanest thing I saw was actualy the go karts.. The concession area is horrific, I can't imagine eating anything from there, I only purchased a bottle of water because I needed it to make a bottle for our 6 month old.. I won't even go into how terrible the restrooms were.
Not only is this place gross, but the employees were terrible.. No "shouthern hospitality" here.. The admission lady was extremely rude, and could answer no questions about the carnival type rides..
There were 4 people working 1 cash register in the concession area, I was about the 10th person inline, with about 5 after me..Didn't seem to bother the employees to have all these people waiting, they didn't bother to hurry at all.. Once you did make it to the actual counter the girl taking you order was RUDE.. Dont' expect anyone to say "Thank you"..
I can't say the young men and women working the go karts and rides were rude, just incredibly unfriendly..
This place is a great concept and could be fun, if they would just clean it up and work on customer service skills.

Hi Jamey,
Thank you for your honest feedback. We’re happy to hear that your child had a good time on the rides. We’re sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the other parts of your visit, including some areas that appeared dirty and your interactions with some of our team members. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts –we value you as a guest and are always working towards improving our overall guest experience. Our team works very hard to ensure our guests have a safe, wholesome fun at our parks and we’d like the opportunity to make your next visit one that is up to our standards. If you’d like, feel free to contact us at sptn-info@nascarspeedpark.com. We appreciate hearing about your experience to help us continue to improve. Thank you!