“Absolutely Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 152 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: American
“Absolutely Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Everyone has to visit this restaurant. It is the best restaurant I have ever been to. They have the best home cooked food ever. The apple julep juice, the soup, salad, apple fritters and apple butter, your choice of entree with mashed potatoes and one side, then your choice of amazing desert at the end. Best food ever made... My kids hardly eat any food out, but they tore this food up. They were even asking for seconds. That says alot...

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Applewood F, Assistant to the President at Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for your comments ... we are very pleased that you and your children enjoyed your visit. Wanting seconds is definitely a compliment! We appreciate your patronage and look forward to future visits!

PA
“Great home cooking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is one of my favorites. I like the apple fritters & apple butter. The fried chicken is very good. We usually visit 2 times while here on vacation.

Visited May 2013
Thank you for your kind words ... we are so glad you enjoy Applewood!
Centerburg, Ohio, USA
“Best Meal of Our Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Stopped on a whim just to walk around the grounds (it is a strip of specialty shops) , but after a quick glance inside the restaurant we decided to stay and eat. The menu was quite varied with several dishes I'd have enjoyed. Our waitress was amazing; super friendly, yet extremely efficient. The prices seemed a little high, but there was way too much food for one sitting. We packed our extras, but upon our next stop my dog couldn't resist and gobbled up everything we'd saved! (I think he especially enjoyed my leftover trout cake.) I used to think that Bob Evans and Cracker Barrel were good "country" restaurants, but Applewood just raised the bar.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Applewood F, Assistant to the President at Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Thank you! We are so glad that you consider Applewood the best meal of your trip!
Dublin
“Good Southern Cooking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

First off, come hungry! The menu prices appear expensive until you realize that you get apple fritters, an apple julep, a salad, a bowl of soup, mashed potatoes, another veggie of your choice AND dessert with your entree. Holy cow, it is a ton of food. Hubby & I shared the farmhouse sampler platter and practically waddled back to our car! Our waitress was a little 'quirky' and had an odd way of interacting with guests, but we got used to her by the end of our meal. Dining room is gorgeous! Will be back!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for visiting Applewood! We are pleased that you enjoyed your visit but apologize for the "quirky" server. If you remember the servers name and care to share it with us we will be glad to investigate.
Newland, North Carolina
“Best Place I have had in a very long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended by a friend so we thought we would give it a try. This place is the best restaurant I have had in a very long time if not ever. If you like this style of food then you will not be disappointed. Our service was top notch and they have so much space in this place that if you have to wait for a table then you know it has to be good. I bet they could seat over 250 people at once. They start out bringing you the best apple fritters I have had ever along with the best apple butter ever. We would have purchased apple butter to go if the shops outside were not closed after we had dinner. The food portion size was very good and was more than enough to fill up the normal person. I was extremely hungry and it filled me up. After your meal they bring you the dessert of your choice, all included with your meal price. For overall value and service this is the place to go. I would take a trip to go here just to eat and get more apple fritters and homemade apple butter.

Visited April 2013
Thank you for visiting and thanks to your friend for the referral. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your visit and hope you come again!