“Interesting, enjoyable attraction.” 4 of 5 stars

Midwest
8 attraction reviews
“Interesting, enjoyable attraction.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Forbidden Caverns was an enjoyable experience and a nice alternative to shows and shopping.
The cave is chilly so bring a jacket. Sturdy shoes are a must since the trail is uneven and wet.
I would not recommend this for small children as they may not be able to manuever the trail on their own. There are areas of the trail where you will need to use the handrails.
The tour guide did a nice job but seemed to rush the group along. There was not enough time to get photos at the formations with the special light effects.
The tour runs about an hour.

Allenhurst, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
“Surprise under the mountain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We truly enjoyed our tour of the Caverns. The tour guide was awesome, the caves were beautiful. A pleasant surprise under the mountain.

7 attraction reviews
“Not your average review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I went here on April 3rd, 2013. I went down into the cavern listened to the guide talk about complete darkness and bats and then I went back up the ramp and to the gift shop! The nice lady at the register gave me my money back and didn't make me feel like a loser for being scared! My Parents and niece and nephew enjoyed the tour. Don't go if you are claustrophobic. Like I already said the people that I went with really enjoyed the tour. I liked the gift shop!

“It was simply amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

The tour was simply amazing. The views were fantastic, the information was both historical and scientific. The tour guide (Tyler) was funny and extremely courteous. He made it an absolute blast for my kids and me and my husband.

Detroit, Michigan, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Cool cavern”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Nice, comfortable walk through very interesting caverns. Amazing what Mother Nature can make. Saw a few little bats. Tour guide said it would be moderate exertion, but actually was an easy walk with a few steps to go up and down. Would not be good if your claustrophobic!