“Delightful room, good pool, quiet, good directions for...” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn Savannah
1695 Pickwick Road, Savannah, TN 38372   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Savannah
Savannah
“Delightful room, good pool, quiet, good directions for...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Delightful room, good pool, quiet, good directions for dinner and advise on travel next day The manager was very helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

jayp2712, General Manager at Days Inn Savannah, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you for your review of us on Trip Advisor and appreciate the kind words also. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Vidalia, LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Although I didn't actually get to stay here, I feel I need to give them a very positive review. We had booked a room here, and all the others we were traveling with were booked next door. The girl at the counter was very nice and helpful, and let me out of our reservation, because I knew my husband would want to be at the same hotel as the others we were traveling with. When I walked in the lobby, it was clean and smelled wonderful. From the appearance in the lobby and outside, I would suppose that the rooms are also very nice and clean.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
jayp2712, General Manager at Days Inn Savannah, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Thank you for your review even though you did not stay with us, but hopefully from what you noticed that one day in the future you will book your next stay with us.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I had a perfect (and affordable) stay here. The staff (the owner, most likely) was efficient, friendly and helpful. He pointed me to a very good dining spot, which from the looks of it, Savannah has very few. The room was immaculate, comfortable and quiet. It is not likely I will be back that way, but heartily recommend it to you.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your review and recommendations to the travelling public for our location, it was our pleasure serving you, so if you ever happen to come back to Savannah be sure to come stay with us.
Brigantine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

if I could I would give this hotel a 10. room was large and updated. front desk was very helpful in giving us directions to siloh battlefield which is only about 10 miles away. breakfast had eggs,bacon and susage all freshly stocked. this hotel is the best days inn we have ever stayed at. I wish I could take the hotel with me whenever I travel

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor, it was our pleasure serving you and if your back this way please stop by even if its to say hello.
Savannah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I found the hotel to be clean and the accommodations to be modern and up to date. The hotel staff was friendly and responsive. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

jayp2712, General Manager at Days Inn Savannah, responded to this review, May 11, 2014
Thank you for your review and posting on trip advisor, next time you come back on a fishing trip be sure to stay with us again.
Alamo, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

The Days Inn Savannah is great place to stay while visiting southern Tennessee. Our room was large and clean. There was a complete, hot breakfast. They staff was very friendly and helpful. The room rate was very reasonable; the 19.5% Tennessee lodging tax is outrageous. If we're in Savannah, we'll definitely stay at Day Inn again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
jayp2712, General Manager at Days Inn Savannah, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your day to post your review, we're happy you enjoyed your stay with us. The lodging tax is something Nashville needs to look at again but i doubt in my mind they will.

Been to Days Inn Savannah? Share your experiences!