“Best pizza anywhere” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Banner Elk, North Carolina
“Best pizza anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

My reviews tend to be a bit long. This will be different. BEST PIZZA ANYWHERE!! The guy who runs the joint has a pretty impressive culinary pedigree and brings this experience to a true out of the way whole in the wall pizza place. To finish off the experience, order some brownies. Great great food.

Atlantic City, New Jersey
“BEST PIZZA IN USA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Out of the way place in Roan mountain. I stop here every chance I get. I am a PIZZA freak and this is by far the best pizza I have ever had. I used to think it was a little secret by now they have a trip advisor sticker in the window. As I sit here now....its 345 pm and 16 degrees and this place is packed. "Build it and they will come!"...this is a must stop place for anyone in area.

Parrottsville, Tennessee
“great pastry the best pizza ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

cannot wait to go back we ate pizza and had cookies and got a loaf of bread to take with us. also the cinnamon rolls are the best

Visited October 2013
South-Central Virginia
“HOURS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I'm heading back today to purchase gifts and to eat more pizza. I noticed no hours posted so I will add this review to give it out to everyone. So no more excuses Not to Go!

Closed Sunday and Monday
Open 11 am to 8 pm Tuesday thru Saturday

Yee Haw!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Maryland
“Amazingly fresh and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Recommended to us by a local when we just moved nearby. Their bakery items are superior, but check for the days they bake various items. I'm used to having a lot of gourmet pizzerias nearby, and after eating at Smokey Mountain, I realized I won't miss any of them! Absolutely fabulous pizza with excellent variety. This is a regular haunt now and the place we always take guests.

• Visited November 2013