“Rooms are full of fleas!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Days Inn Ripley
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   555 Highway 51 South, Ripley, TN 38063   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Ripley
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Rooms are full of fleas!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I thought I read all the reviews and if I saw these reviews I would have stayed somewhere else!! Once we checked into the hotel and went to visit family, when we arrived back the room (207) had fleas in our bed, bathroom, and just everywhere. I am sure they got in my luggage. We then where moved to room (115) where mold was visable on the bedskirts, more freakin fleas, and someonelse's hair on the pillow. I was soo sick of moving rooms, I slept in my clothes and check out! TODAY MY DAUGHTER LEFT ON A CAMPING TRIP WITH FLEA BITES ALL OVER HER FEET!!!!! I wasn't able to get her treated because I would loose over $200!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Salem
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stayed at this hotel 6/22.Easy check in.The lady at the desk was very nice but very hard to understand.We put our things in our room (107) and went to The Panda Buffet for supper.Everything we had there was cold or just warm,this was at 5:15 P.M. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! Went back to our room to shower and relax and noticed dead bugs in the shower area. Didn't feel asking for another room so we stayed.While I was sitting in a very uncomfortable chair ( Not the comfortable looking love seat in the hotel pictures) my wife pulled back the covers and noticed that 2 of the 4 pillows were stained.All rooms have outside entrance with kids running by all the time to the pool.One time someone tried to open our door.Next morning while I was watching television I seen a BIG spider crawling on the wall which I killed.Picked up my GPS and a smaller one was under that.Went to the lobby to get coffee and check out,They had a VERY limited breakfast.I didn't say anything about the bugs and spiders to the lady at the desk because she didn't ask how my stay was.We are just common people not white collar a@@holes so we don't expect everything to be perfect but I am a Wyndhamrewards member and expected better than this.Also, I have a hood ornament on my car and it was twisted out of position.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the pool end,you will have kids running by until at least 10 o'clock if you go...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
daysinnripley, General Manager at Days Inn Ripley, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
I would like to apologize for the inconvience you experienced during your most recent stay at our hotel. we strive to provide excellence customer service and in your case we failed. we have used your coments in regards to the cleanliness of room and lack of responsiveness by our front desk person in our recent staff meeting. we take the confidence our guests,place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences.we hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

sincerely,
(General Manager)
Conyers, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Very good extended stay.Would recommend staying at Days Inn Ripley,very friendly and helpful staff.Plenty of places to eat,the mexican restaurant across the street is very good.Rooms are always neat and clean.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
daysinnripley, General Manager at Days Inn Ripley, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
I would personally like to thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.your comments are greatly appreciated and needed for our continued growth.my team will be pleased to hear your positive comments about them.i will make sure to reward my team.we appreciate your nice comment regarding cleanliness.we always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations.
Thank you once again and see you again in your future trip.

Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Willie B - My wife and sisters had a wonderful time. Management was very friendly and helpful. The location we like very much. Food and shopping was in the area. I would stay there again. The old southern hospitality was manifested by all.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
we appreciate your outstanding endorsement of our hotel.our goal is to provide a touch a southern hospitality along with clean,and comfortable roomwith outstanding service.your comments are greatly appreciateed and needed for our continued growth.we hope we have the chance to serve you in future.

Halls, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

What a wonderful place to stay!!!!!! My family and I had a wonderful experience at the Days Inn in Ripley Tn. We had to stay for an extended period of time due to a family emergency and they made this time much easier. We were treated just like family, a home away from home if you will. I would recommend this hotel to any and everyone who needs a place to stay in this area. The prices are very reasonable and the service is exceptional. The room was very clean and a nice variety of food was offered for breakfast every morning. I would like to thank all of you for making a our stay a great experience. Thanks Lisa T.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
daysinnripley, Manager at Days Inn Ripley, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
I would personally like to thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! your comments are greatly appreciated and needed for our continued growth.my team will be pleased to hear your positive comments about them and our hotel. I will make sure to reward my team.
Our goal is to provide a touch a southern hospitality,along with clean ,comfortable room with out standing service.we hope we have the opportunity to host you in future.

Sincerly,
Manager
Harlingen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Everything was okay. The remote did not work. The staff was friendly. Breakfast was okay but could use more variety.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I would personally like to thank you for taking time to let us know how we are doing! your comments are greatly appreciated and needed for our continued growth.
However , we are sorry your tv remote did not work which was unacceptable. we will adress this point. we are thinking about add more variety in our breakfast .
Thank you once again for write a review for our hotel and we look forward to showing you our positive progress on your next stay with us.

sincerly,
Manager

Been to Days Inn Ripley? Share your experiences!