“2 good nights” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Pulaski
Pekin, Indiana
“2 good nights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Everything was good - beds were comfortable - quiet location - manager, Subash Patel, very helpful and friendly and goes out of his way to make us want to come back. - we always stay there when visiting our elderly relatives in the area. Breakfast is always good - enjoy his biscuits and gravy and hot fresh coffee.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
PatelSub1, General Manager at Super 8 Pulaski, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
we thankyou very much for your kind comments,we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us.

it is our goal to ensure that all of our guest have the best experience stating with us.we have hot breakfast ( sausage,grave-biscuits) southern sandwich,golden melted waffels & cinnamon roll,fresh fruits,cereal,toast,instant oatmeal.plus milk,orange &apple juice, yogurt,hot chocolate,coffee/tea and much more.

we hope to see you again.sincerely s patel generel manager.thanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Nesbit, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Beds were comfortable. Management was very nice. Breakfast was hot and ready. Very convenient and has a place to park my truck. Was able to get a good night sleep because of the quietness. Motel is far enough off highway so you do not hear the traffic go by.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
PatelSub1, General Manager at Super 8 Pulaski, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
may 1,2013

we thank you very much for your kind comment.it is our goal to ensure that all of our guest have the best experience while staying with us.so it make us very happy to you found us clean and comfortable room!sincerely subhash patel general manager.

thanke again.
Summit Lake, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I found this Super8 by chance late in the evening on a Sunday. The manager took the time to find a discount that I could use. The room was fresh and clean. The hotel is nestled in the hills so no road noise. Beautiful morning in the TN hills overlooking the pool and landscaped frontage. I enjoyed the freshly made waffles, too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
may 1,2013

we thak you very much for your kind comment.we arethrilled you enjoyed your stay wiyh us.

wealso offer a great breakfast morning to all our guest with fresh golden malted waffles ,southern breakfast(sausage,grave-biscuits) ,yogurt, cinnamon roll , cereals , fresh fruit ,toast , oatmeal ,orange&apple juice ,coffee ,tea , hot chocolate, and much more.

we thank you very much for your business! see you agian
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I travel up and down I-65 quite often. Whenever I am in Southern Tenn or northern Alabama I stop at the Super 8 in Pulaski Tenn, right at exit 14 on I-65 in Tenn. The Manager is very accommodating and the hotel is the best value along I-65. They have a good breakfast and Sarge's restaurant is right accross the street and serves very good food. I probably will be back in March and this Super 8 is where I will stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
PatelSub1, General Manager at Super 8 Pulaski, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Thank you taking time to post your feed back your stay at super 8,pulaski,tn.Itis our goal to ensure that all of our gaest have the best experience while staying with us,it make me very happy to you found us clean & comfortable. we hope to see you again.sincerely sub hash patel generl manager,thaks again.
Opelika
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was a great experience for me and my husband. If the decorative aspect of this hotel was up to date, it would be TOP OF THE LINE!!!!!!!! We had a very pleasant stay! My husband and I had been at a ball field half the night and came to the hotel freezing and HUNGRY!! I asked the manager if there was anything close by to get something to eat. He sadly said no, but he took me to the kitchen and gave me danishes!! How nice was that??? How many other places would have done that??? The BEDS and PILLOWS were so COMFY TOO!!!!!! Thanks for your warmness and kindness to us!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

PatelSub1, General Manager at Super 8 Pulaski, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for taking time to post your feed back regarding stay at super 8, pulaski,tn. It is our goal to ensure that aii of our guest have the best experience while staying with us. Sincerely subhash patel, Trull generly manager

Been to Super 8 Pulaski? Share your experiences!