“50-50. Half of our party was very pleased with the food.” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Powell
Flint, Michigan
“50-50. Half of our party was very pleased with the food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Four of us dined and two were very happy with their food. The salmon BLT and tomato basil pasta were excellent. My teenage son who will eat just about anything pronounced the hickory chicken "just ok" and didn't finish his. I had the fish of the day which was very bland and rather tough. The sweet potato fries were just ok too. We would come back if we ordered pasta or sandwiches.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Limestone, Tennessee
“Never disappointing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

All that I can do is give Aubrey's 5 stars. They food is always wonderful, the portions are huge and the servers are very friendly!

Visited September 2012
Easley, South Carolina
“Good to very good....but the prices can add up.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Dined here with wife and 3 sons, along with my mom, during a weekend visit to Knoxville. The service was excellent server was quite personable and efficient. He was great about bringing out plenty of warm bread and butter which our boys loved.

Everyone had soup of some kind, either as one of their sides, or a adder (me). The 2 soups we ordered were their potato soup and the soup of the day-- creamed shrimp. Both were excellent, choices based on everyone's reaction to them.

For me the soup, was, sadly the highlight of my meal. My entree of chicken fingers was average and the sides were both lukewarm--fries and squash casserole. The casserole was really average. Two bites and I was done with it. Wife ordered a specialty pizza that she enjoyed (half was shared with my mom, and not by design; she just liked it). Oldest son ordered barbecue with mashed potatoes and macaroni as his sides and he gave it a thumbs-up. My mom ordered a turkey sandwich of some kind and got soup as her side. She, as I mentioned earlier, shared my wife's pizza and she wound up taking the sandwich home to my dad.

Two youngest sons ordered the kid's cheeseburger with potato soup as their side. That is a nice feature that they let the boys pick a decent side (any was open to them) instead of the standard fries.

Our total was $76 plus tip. A little on the pricey side considering that (2) $5 kids meals were part of the bill.

Unfortunately for me, I just ordered an entree that turned out to be average. We dined at noon on a UT football Saturday and the restaurant was not very busy at all. Again, this was better than average but no quite very good. I still wish I had a choice of good instead of very good.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Must Miss”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Been several times, not by choice, but through attrition. Not the restaurant capital of the world. Meals always go back, under cooked steaks, managers do not really show concern or comment much about the incident(s). Menu has not changed much over the years. Burgers can be flavorful and relatively good value, sandwiches are to be avoided. Specials lack creativity.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
ASHLAND, OHIO
“Good Food - Roadhouse Environment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Refered to the restaurant by a hotel nearby. When entering it gave the impression of a combined Logan's Roadhouse and Applebees. The floors were dirty and the place was loud. The food was good and moderately priced.

• 4 of 5 stars Food