“Nice room, easy access” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Powell
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice room, easy access”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Decent price. Friendly staff. Clean room. Not a single complaint!! :)

cispowell, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Knoxville I-75 North, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We thank you for choosing our hotel and hope to see you back soon!

53 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here as a half way point on a road trip. I found the staff to be friendly. The hotel was clean and comfortable and offered complimentary breakfast. We had pizza delivered to the hotel with no problems and stopped at the cvs just down the street. I would recommend this hotel to a friend.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
We just wanted to say thank you for sharing your positive experience at our hotel. Guest feedback is a vital part of our success. We thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope to see you back soon! Have a wonderful day!
Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

We just returned from a trip where we stayed in a different hotel each night. We chose Country Inn & Suites because they are usually nice and we wanted to get the points. Everyone but this one was nice. The room was exceptionally HOT! I have never been in a hotel this hot.The air felt like it had not been on in days. So it took about 3 hours for the room to cool down. We arrived late and had to try to sleep in the heat. There was also a dirty towel left in the bathroom. The
maid would have had to see it had she cleaned the bathroom properly. And the mattress pad which was very thin to begin with had urine stains on it. The condition of the room was not good either.When checking out I informed the desk clerk of the problems and she seemed like it was no big deal. She even said the urine was on the pad and not the sheets. She made no adjustment in price or even said she was sorry.Put a bad taste in our mouths for the whole chain now. There are plenty other nice hotels to stay in around this area. Stay away from this one.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
cispowell, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Knoxville I-75 North, responded to this review, May 2, 2012
I would like to apologize during your recent stay with us.
grandmacani
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

We were lucky enough to get a room on a Saturday night last minute. Called them one hour prior to arrival and found the staff to be pleasant and quite helpful. The hotel was quiet compared to the hotels two exits south where the parking lots were over run with kids skateboarding and there were 4 or 5 hotels clustered in a small area. Will use them again on our next drive back from Florida. Breakfast was in a very small area but the hotel itself was well maintained and the rooms clean and what we needed for a short stop

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
cispowell, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Knoxville I-75 North, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites Knoxville North. We understand you have many hotel lodging choices and we are so happy you were our guest.

It is our hope, that if your travels bring you back to the North Knoxville area you will stay with us again.

Sincerely

Dipal Patel
GM
Haliburton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

I had read many negative reviews of hotels/Inns along the I75 between southern Ontario and Florida so was happy to get a good recommendation from a friend about the Country Inn and Suites at Powell, Tennessee. In short, it was a very positive experience. The front desk was efficient and friendly. The rooms were very clean and nicely appointed. The bed was comfortable and had no signs of stains or bed bugs. There was no external noise or odours to disrupt sleep. The TV worked fine. The bathroom was clean and everything worked the way it should. The breakfast was a pleasant surprise - lots of hot foods along with the usual continental style fare. And the price was very reasonable ($74 without reservations in mid-February 2012). There is a great restaurant across the street for evening dining (Aubry's). I couldn't ask for anything more. We also stayed at this hotel on the return trip to Ontario in mid March, 2012 and the experience was the same - very good. I see that others have not had a good experience at this hotel but ours was very good on two occasions.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
cispowell, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Knoxville I-75 North, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments in regards to your recent stay with us. It's such a pleasure to know you enjoyed your accommodations.
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

I had made the reservation days in advance but not a single employee in this hotel is versed in the art of proper conversation skills. I had no more than entered the lobby and mentioned my reservation b/f I was ill explained my reservation price. Which again was made days in advance and I was given a confirmation # for. Than after I argued the price- although I had no desire to stay- I was told to leave- really??? I went immediately next door to a much nicer place- Holiday Inn Express- They were very nice- very clean and the staff was AMAZING!!!!

Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Please accept our aapology for the confusion you experienced.
North, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012 via mobile

We stooped here on our travels back home, easy off I75. Clean place, clean room. (#326) breakfast was simple. Would stay again.

• Stayed January 2012

Been to Country Inn & Suites Knoxville I-75 North? Share your experiences!