“Beautiful!” 5 of 5 stars

Knoxville, Tennessee
9 attraction reviews
“Beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

What a gem! Lots to see and do...waterfalls, trails, fall colors, wildlife, gorges. Really enjoyed our time there and we will be going back!

Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
15 attraction reviews
“Beautiful State Park with much to see and hike!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Although we went in October, there were many people camping there. Also, some were swimming at one of the small falls. The hike down to the falls was a bit strenuous but well worth it. Driving through the park there were so many beautiful views of mountains, cliffs, foliage, and gorges. Well worth the trip!

3 attraction reviews
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Nice camp ground . Good shower houses . Great views . Worth the drive . Some sites are reserved . Fill up quick on week ends .

Sweetwater, Tennessee
14 attraction reviews
“Mountaineer Folk Festival”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

My friends and I attended the Mountaineer Folk Festival again this year. Just like all the years before, we had a great time. This is my favorite festival to attend each year. It is always the weekend after Labor Day. This was the first year I was able to get there in time to attend the Friday night activities. I had so much fun listening to the music and watching the square dancing that I plan to attend on Friday next year and try square dancing myself.

It only cost a few dollars to get in and everything there is very affordable. We do not even bring food or drinks, because it just as cheap to buy them there for the most part.

Visited September 2012
6 attraction reviews
“We Loved Fall Creek Falls State Park!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife and I visited this State Park on 10/13. It was one her dream places to visit that is close to our home here in Kentucky. If you like hiking, there is 34 miles of trails, 3 miles of paved and 15 miles of moderately difficult mountain bike trails. Camping, lodging, boating, golfing, and fishing at Fall Creek Falls Lake next to the Inn. All on 20,000 acres. Oh, I do not want to forget the 256 ft. Falls Creek Fall, and, and the swinging bridge over Caney Creek Falls, and the other falls and gorges to see, plus you can take the trails down to the base of all the falls!. It is an 82 mile drive east of Nashville, and about 40 miles south of Cookeville, TN. If you are visiting my "Home State," of Tennessee, please visit Fall Creek Falls State Park, with your family, your special love, or friends to have some fun in the outdoors