“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 93 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Piney Flats, Tennessee, United States
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Great place to stay! My family and I styaed 2 nights and we had a great time. My son would have stayed the whole time in the indoor pool if I would have let him. The variety of breakfast food was good. The staff was helpful and kind. We will be styaing here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
north carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Stayed here for a weekend trip, Rooms are a little bit old but very well kept , the 2 pools was very nice and the breakfast was good, slept very good in the beds, this hotel is within walking distance to comedy barn and gift shops, the rates are very reasonable and we plan on staying here again in the near future

Room Tip: any rooms seems to be ok , we was next to the outdoor pool and it was quiet
Fountain Inn, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

The Valley Forge Inn is a clean comfortable place to stay for a vacation in Pigeon Forge. The staff is super! Everyone greets you with smiles and hellos. Housekeeping does a wonderful job at keeping the rooms nice and clean. Location is good. Parking is good. It is a Christian owned establishment and they treat you just as Christians should. They even have a worship service on Sunday mornings that their guests can attend. If you are looking for one of those high class, fancy fashionably up-to- date hotels where you are just a face in the crowd then this is not the place for you. This is a family friendly, safe, clean and comfortable place to stay. The rates are affordable for the average family and most of the guests are families or older couples that keep coming back each year. That is what we plan to do, too. Thank you Valley Forge for a great place to stay!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

I gave this hotel mostly five star ratings. It shouldn't be compared to a true five star such as the Clarion, but for a $60 a night room, it is amazing. The rooms are nice, staff is very friendly and the location is right in the middle of Pigeon Forge. This is a family owned hotel also. I for one like to help out my fellow American small business owners. It was a great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for our Anniversary weekend getaway it was very nice and staff was very helpful and friendly. good price for location and ammenities :)

• Stayed July 2012
Fairmount, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

We stayed during July 4th and were very pleased. We always like a hotel close to the arcades and Three Bears, and most of them aren't very good. It was SO hot that week, and I was very pleased at how cold the room was when we arrived. I wanted more of a mountain and parkway view, but I will say the rooms were nice. Nothing amazing, but clean, efficient, and quiet. We liked it and would stay here again. If you're going during Rod Run book FAST!! This place is always covered during that time!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Indian Trail, North Carolina, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is not the property for you if you do NOT appreciate the party atmosphere. The constant noise in the evening/overnight hours was horrendous. This particular location does not offer refunds, therefore you are unable to "get out" of the situation. I would have relocated after the first night. Folks hollered from the pool, hollered from their balonies, hollered from the parking lot, hollered in the hallways. I got zero sleep and I was only in the room when I wanted to sleep. Overall just not my quality of fellow patrons. I look for a fair price like any other consumer, but I might have gone too low in my choice for this particular trip.

Overall the rooms were pretty clean, but the linens are paper-thin, like the walls and floors. I must have been under one of those family suites I now see from their websites, because the people above me, dragged chairs/furniture across the floors on until after midnight that I CLEARLY heard from my room below. Unbelievable.

Please, do yourself a favor and select another hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
valleyforgeinn, Manager at Valley Forge Inn, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
I am certainly sorry for your unhappy experience, but I do not believe that the "quality of fellow patrons" was to blame. Many of our repeat guests have stayed with us for over 20 years, and our property especially resonates with families. We have an indoor pool with hot-tub that is open from 10am to 10pm and an outdoor pool with kiddie pool that is open from 10am to 11pm. These pool hours are strictly enforced by our maintenance personnel to ensure that guests are not disturbed after hours. We have a minimum age requirement of 21 years old, so the majority of our clientele are either families or elderly aged.

We would have been more than happy to have addressed any other issues, such as noise above or from balconies. We do have staff on premises 24 hrs a day and always want to ensure that our guests have a restful night. I wish we would have been made aware of your situation and afforded the opportunity to make your stay more peaceful.

-Joseph Cole

Been to Valley Forge Inn? Share your experiences!