“They treat you like family at Valley Forge Inn!!!” 5 of 5 stars

2795 North Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863   |
Announcement
Winterfest
Ranked #14 of 93 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
“They treat you like family at Valley Forge Inn!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

My whole family stays at Valley Forge Inn. We have been staying there ever since it first opened and I mean 4 or 5 times every year. I also recommend it to everyone I know and everyone has always been well pleased. I wouldn't stay anywhere ele in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg. Hope to see ya'll real soon, Joe, Brent, Elsie and Tina!!!!!! Your red headed friend from Georgia.

• Stayed May 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
princeton
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Hello my name is ann lofton
There were 4 of us . We stay from july 5 to the 9th . We arrived very hot and tired , so we did not look at the room first like we always do .( our mistake ) . The first room they give us was room 237 I believe. It was really bad, run down with small flat tv's . The bathroom tub was very dirty looking . So we went down and asked for a new room with two bathrooms because I thought that is what we were told we would get . So they give us two connecting rooms in the indoor pool area . (very hot) but your not there long in the hallway, so it is ok . These rooms were better and cleaner . still outdated but your not in the room long .
The bathroom tiles need to be tilex and bleach for the mold in the corners of the showers . My husband did a test with out my knowledge. He put a small piece of paper on the floor by the bed and it was still there after housekeeping came, So the floor is not vacum everyday (gross)..
The inside pool and hot tub was great , but the outside had rocks or something on the bottom which felt bad on the feet, it was dirty with stuff floatting around.
The staff was very nice and friendly . The breakfast we did not eat because we wanted to try different restrauts ..
The beds were great , but they need to supply a blanket not just a sheet and a bed cover . I love really cold rooms when I sleep,but my poor hubby froze . So we kept turning the air on and off the whole time we were there..
I don't know if we will be back ..

Room Tip: check your room first
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

I love the valley it's like my family's home away from home we don't stay anywhere else but here when we come to pigeon forge I think everybody should stay there and try it they just redid a lot of their rooms and the beds are so comfy:)

• Stayed June 2012
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I took a one night getaway this past weekend to Pigeon Forge. We wanted to make a return visit to the Comedy Barn, so I booked a room at the Hampton Inn Parkway, where we typically stay. After thinking about heat, traffic, ect, I decided to pick a hotel that was close to the Comedy Barn and within walking distance of other attractions, so we wouldn't have to deal with the general craziness of Pigeon Forge traffic. We were very pleasantly surprised with the Valley Forge Inn. We were in room 234, a king, non smoking room. We had a balcony that looked over the back parking lot/creek area, but this was fine with us. The room was dated, yes, but very, very clean and smelled very fresh. We are not breakfast eaters, but we did go down to the continental breakfast to get some coffee and found a good assortment of cereals, bagels and pastries. The hotel is basically next door to the Comedy Barn, so it was a nice stroll over for the show and we stopped in the Happy Days Diner for a snack afterwards. I would certainly recommend the Valley Forge Inn to anyone looking for something that is close to many things, yet clean with a friendly, courteous staff.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Belfry, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

We have been staying here for the past 8 years..We don't even consider going anywhere else..They are very clean and take care of any of your needs..The staff is excellent and they make you feel like you are part of their family while staying there..They are near all the attractions so you do not even have to move your vehicle alot unless you are going out to eat..Best hotel in Pigeon Forge!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Radford, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We were in Pigeon Forge for 4 nights, 5 days and Valley Forge Inn made it feel like home! The rooms were clean and the staff unforgetably friendly and treated us like family. We showed up a couple hours before check in time, but front desk personel went out of their way to check the room for availability. It was available, clean and very cool as I believe we stayed the hotest time of the year so far; from what I heard as high as 105 at one point. I would surely suggest Valley Forge Inn for anyone who wants to visit Pigeon Forge! Its affordable and close to everything, walking distance to alot! Cant wait to go back!!

Room Tip: If you have children that are age enough to swim on their own but you don't feel like getting we...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Five star rating . Wonderful place to stay :+) ***** .

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Valley Forge Inn? Share your experiences!