We have stayed at the Comfort Suites on Teaster at least 2 times, possibly 3. It's always clean and we've never had a problem. The staff has always been helpful, and it's in the perfect location. Near everything but quiet around the building. The first place we check whenever we go back to Pigeon Forge. The pool and hot tub are great too.
The last times we were there were Jan/Feb 2012 and April 2008
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your vacation off by staying in one of our 76 tastefully appointed suites with all the comforts of home. Virtually all of our rooms have private balconies with breath taking views as this hotel is situated on one of Pigeon Forges highest points. Our ammenties include an outdoor (seasonal) pool, indoor heated pool and hot tub, electronic game room, fitness center, guest laundry and business center. Enjoy our expanded hot continental breakfast complete with scrammbled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit and much much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Comfort Suites Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Comfort Suites