This hotel was excellent in all aspects. The room was very large including the bathroom area. It included a Jacuzzi tub. There was a dining room with a 4 person table and a kitchenette. The room had 2 queen size beds with a couch and coffee table. it had a large screen (at least 36" or large) TV. It had a small balcony that you could sit on and have coffee. The closet was a sliding door/mirror. The staff was very nice and generous and the breakfast was great. The beds were soooooo comfortable. Will definitely stay here again when in the area. Great all around experience.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Comfort Hotel
- Comfort Suites Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your vacation off by staying in one of our 76 tastefully appointed suites with all the comforts of home. Virtually all of our rooms have private balconies with breath taking views as this hotel is situated on one of Pigeon Forges highest points. Our ammenties include an outdoor (seasonal) pool, indoor heated pool and hot tub, electronic game room, fitness center, guest laundry and business center. Enjoy our expanded hot continental breakfast complete with scrammbled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit and much much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.