We took our first bus trip to Pigeon Forge and had a great time. The hotel is showing it's age but was clean and the staff freindly and helpful. A couple of things could make it even better though. When we arrived and got settled in our room there were only 2 hangers in the closet and when I called down to the front desk I was told they didn't have any more. We stayed for 4 days and it would have been nice to hang up our clothes. Also more fresh fruit for breakfast would have been nice. Over all we had a great time and would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Comfort Hotel
- Comfort Suites Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your vacation off by staying in one of our 76 tastefully appointed suites with all the comforts of home. Virtually all of our rooms have private balconies with breath taking views as this hotel is situated on one of Pigeon Forges highest points. Our ammenties include an outdoor (seasonal) pool, indoor heated pool and hot tub, electronic game room, fitness center, guest laundry and business center. Enjoy our expanded hot continental breakfast complete with scrammbled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit and much much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.