This hotel is not a good place to stay! We walked into our rooms.. it had a smell.. the Carpet was filthy! The bathroom had mold all on the ceiling.. we were in Rm 224. Our white soxs were filthy from the nasty carpet. We left to go on some outings.. and when we returned we had our 2 laptops stollen.. the room was destroyed. The maids are very nasty looking and young.. They are the only ones with a key... the police stated that there was no force entry! We lifted up the mattress to see if our laptops were under the bed.. when we lifted it up.. it had USED nasty condoms under it!! So gross!!!! I mean we had my Elderly Mother in Law with us. Nasty Nasty Place! She could have caught a disease! The next day the police went to speak with the maids.. the 2 maids that cleaned our room had quit.. and also the 2 maids over the others had quit. The hotel manager was no help. DO NOT LEAVE ANY VALUABLES IN YOUR ROOM if you stay here.. there maids are THIEFS! This place was so run downed! This place ruined our Vacation. We ended up going down the road.. and paying a little more.. and stayed in luxury! I recommend the Shular Inn in Pigeon Forge, TN!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 143 brand new guest rooms and suites complete with television and remote, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board. Spacious work desk area, FREE high speed wireless internet and free local calls. Seasonal outdoor pool and kiddie pool. Only two miles from Dollywood and Splash Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Inn And Suites