To start with the only reason we went to this inn was because my mother-in-law had made reservations for her and the rest of the family because we weren't sure until Monday before that we were going to be able to go. Get to hotel and checked in was going to our room when the rest of the family got there. They went in to check in and was told that thier room had plumbing problems and that they were trying to fix it. Well didn't get fixed and about 10p.m. they were sent to another hotel that was on the other side of town. We didn't have the trip that was planned it was to spend time with my mother-in-law and the rest of the family. This hotel is a big joke.
Bed was uncontroable and didn't rest much at all. We were on the 3rd floor and my husband called to see if we could get a different room on the 1st floor and was told they didn't have any, well they were alot of people leaving. Looked in refrigerater and it had not been defrosted forever and it had a smell. I will never stay here again it isn't worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 143 brand new guest rooms and suites complete with television and remote, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board. Spacious work desk area, FREE high speed wireless internet and free local calls. Seasonal outdoor pool and kiddie pool. Only two miles from Dollywood and Splash Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Inn And Suites