“never will i stay here again” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway

You added Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2826 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863 (Formerly Pigeon Forge Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #62 of 93 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Lyman, South Carolina
“never will i stay here again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

To start with the only reason we went to this inn was because my mother-in-law had made reservations for her and the rest of the family because we weren't sure until Monday before that we were going to be able to go. Get to hotel and checked in was going to our room when the rest of the family got there. They went in to check in and was told that thier room had plumbing problems and that they were trying to fix it. Well didn't get fixed and about 10p.m. they were sent to another hotel that was on the other side of town. We didn't have the trip that was planned it was to spend time with my mother-in-law and the rest of the family. This hotel is a big joke.
Bed was uncontroable and didn't rest much at all. We were on the 3rd floor and my husband called to see if we could get a different room on the 1st floor and was told they didn't have any, well they were alot of people leaving. Looked in refrigerater and it had not been defrosted forever and it had a smell. I will never stay here again it isn't worth it.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Tazewell, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2010

This made the second time that we had stayed at this hotel. We were pleased the first time and decided to give it another try. WOW was that a big mistake. When I made the reservations, I did not know that there was a girls softball tournament in town. We stayed at this hotel 4 nights and did not get a good nights sleep any of the nights. There were adults and kids out by the pool yelling and screaming until 11:30 each night. Finally after the second night I called the front desk and complained. The desk attendant did go out and talk with the people. Also I talked with the motel about leaving a day early, due to my daughter falling at a local business and injuring her leg. The desk clerk took down my cell phone number and said that he would have someone call me in the morning. Needless to say I never received a call from any of the staff. So I can say that we will not be staying in this hotel again. I would rather pay double for what I paid on this hotel, to get a good nights sleep and good service,

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Pendleton, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

This hotel was completely unexpected...but not in a good way!

The bath tub was not clean when we checked into the room. The continental breakfast consisted of Krispy Kremes and coffee. Light bulbs were missing from the lamps. The drawers on the dresser are falling out.

The bed was comfortable. The pillows were not.

This was the first hotel ever stayed in that the house-keeping staff left an envelope for gratuity tips...as if they deserved one.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Dalton, Ga.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2010

My family stayed at this hotel, Pigeon Forge Inn & Suites during June 12th-14th 2010 for my husband's birthday. We went to different shows and attractions so we weren't in the room much but it was a Great and Most Awesome Location!!!! The only reason I'm rating this hotel a 4 is because our fridge in the room didnt work. For the price we paid at this hotel at only $45 a night (reservepigeonforge.com) it was Totally worth it!!! We did swim in the pool they have and it was nice and cool for such a hot day! Really liked that they had a baby swimming pool area for my 19 month daughter. Also really liked that we could pull our vehicle right up to our door to our room so we could keep a check on our vehicle at all times. If you are like us when we go on trips we dont stay in our hotel room we are always out and about only using the room for sleeping and bathing, this is a Great place to stay with Great prices!!!! When we go back we will for sure be staying here again!!! :)~

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2010

We made reservations a few days before coming in to town. We were suppose to have a room with king bed, micro, fridge, coffee, iron & board, hair dryer. Got there and it took goofball desk clerk about an hour to check us in. Got to room, not what our reservations were for but said since we were exhausted from 10 hour motorcycle ride we would take it. As soon as we brought up our stuff we realized that TV didn't work. They brought another TV. Then microwave didn't work, brought in another microwave. Had to use bathroom, no water in toilet. Had to change rooms. (3 hours of crap since we checked in). Went to another room. was not a non smoking room and it had not been cleaned. Moved to the third room. Again no microwave, a/c made crazy loud noise but we were exhausted so we took it.(everything else was booked due to Nascar race). Realized had no towels,went to lobby was given 1 bath towel and 2 washclothes (looked very nasty) to use between us. Which was just as well because upon inspection our tub had not even been cleaned. When we told front desk they said that it was probably clean but it had clear coat sprayed over the hair and dirt when they resealed tub.Needless to say we didn't even shower. Asked about getting a refund so we could go somewhere else and was told that they had a no refund policy. We left the next morning after checking out the free breakfast which consisted of 1 donut that looked as if it had been sitting out for weeks, but we were given a certificate to eat at pancake place next door and save a whopping 10%. Never again. Do not let pictures fool you. This place is a true dump. The staff is rudeand the place is truely NASTY.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2010 via mobile

The staff was very friendly. The rooms were nice and clean. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed March 2010
Parkersburg, WV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2010

I'm not usually one to write reviews online, but after reading all the nasty ones, I decided I should speak up. My six year old daughter and I stayed here with a family friend in late January. We had a bit of trouble getting into our room at first, but after that all was well. Yes, the ramps are a bit steep and no, there aren't stairs or elevators. But for the $32 I paid for each night, I was very pleased. If you want luxury accommodations and high prices, go elsewhere. If you want a very good room at a great price, this is the place for you. I will DEFINITELY stay here again!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway? Share your experiences!