My wife had to attend a mandatory conference, and it was nearly mandatory that I accompany her. We were able to acquire from Timber Tops Management, the First Love Cabin in the Hidden Springs Resort which is on the same road providing entrance into Dollywood parking. The access road has been reconfigured providing for three lanes into Dollywood, and one lane for Nucumb Hollow Road. We had the cabin for three nights, Wednesday, May 13th through Friday, May 15th for a total of $315 for all 3 nights. The first night I got into the hot tub, and was disappointed by the rather low temperature (probably mid-eighties), and the hot tub had no temperature control-only turning jets on/off, and the light. I called Timber Tops, and Ron said that he would notify maintenance of the problem – if they came, they did not leave any notice of their checking it. We also did not find a hair dryer in the cabin, but Ron said that a hair dryer is not provided. We also had some folks behind us who were rather noisy. It seemed that a cabin close to theirs was occupied by friends and they communicated from their decks in some language that most likely was known only to them. Thursday, I spent the entire morning in the cabin, and discovered that local TV channels were not part of the Dish network package-not a Dish problem-simply not provided by the cabin owner. The afternoon, I was at the pool, and shared it with two couples. The pool is not heated, but is nice as it is an all seasons’ pool. The pool and the area around it were clean. Was not able to use the hot tub that evening as we accompanied the ‘boss’ and other co-workers to the ‘Applewood’ restaurant and stayed over for an ‘employees only meeting’ that lasted until approximately 9 p.m. On Friday, I again stayed in the cabin until lunch, retrieved my wife from her conference, and again used the pool facilities sharing it this time with just one couple. In summary, for the price we paid, it was nice. Most likely, if I will return to Hidden Spring as I like it’s location, I would pick another cabin that has a mountain top view, especially with no cabin behind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 143 brand new guest rooms and suites complete with television and remote, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board. Spacious work desk area, FREE high speed wireless internet and free local calls. Seasonal outdoor pool and kiddie pool. Only two miles from Dollywood and Splash Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Inn And Suites