Really nice place to stay since red roof took this hotel over it has improved alot our room was awsome we are so excited that we have a new place to stay in the smokey mountains we have friends and family in the area and visit atleast 2 times a month also the hot breakfast saved us some money and thats always good cathi in the breakfast was very nice and made us fill at home the only downside was the lighting in the room was a little dark I told the staff and they said they still had a few things left to do and new lighting was on the list thanks to all the staff at the red roof inn and suites for making our trip a pleasant one home to see you again soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 143 brand new guest rooms and suites complete with television and remote, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board. Spacious work desk area, FREE high speed wireless internet and free local calls. Seasonal outdoor pool and kiddie pool. Only two miles from Dollywood and Splash Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Inn And Suites