Neither shower nor toilet had been cleaned. Door wouldn't open without a good bump. Keys had to be reset four times. Tried to watch television, but only got one channel. There was a crack under the main door large enough for a small child to squeeze a hand through. AC unit had to run ALL NIGHT to cool the room to a comfortable temperature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 143 brand new guest rooms and suites complete with television and remote, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board. Spacious work desk area, FREE high speed wireless internet and free local calls. Seasonal outdoor pool and kiddie pool. Only two miles from Dollywood and Splash Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Inn And Suites