This is an average hotel for the parkway area. These rooms get used a lot and are in need of some updates. We were looking for an inexpensive room as we were not going to spend much time at the hotel. With the lower price, we were able to do a few more entertaining things.
1) Affordable price
2) In middle of PF parkway, shopping-go carts-games-dining
3) Decent continental breakfast (no meats)
4) Clean pool area
1) a/c was not on in our room upon arrival, took a day to cool down. But maintenance man
did arrive as soon as he was called upon to fix the a/c.
2) The shower head was a broken adjustable head that was set on the thin massage setting, thus not allowing for a comfortable shower. No one arrived to fix in the 3 nights we stayed after being informed the night we arrived.
3) The desk chair had stains that would not allow me to sit in it. No bother, I had a bed and didn't need it anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 143 brand new guest rooms and suites complete with television and remote, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board. Spacious work desk area, FREE high speed wireless internet and free local calls. Seasonal outdoor pool and kiddie pool. Only two miles from Dollywood and Splash Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge - Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Inn And Suites