“Good place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 94 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Good place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

This is a simple place to stay, with great hospitality. The desk clerk was fun and inviting. Rooms were nothing special, but was in a quiet part of pigeon forge. I would stay here again and would recommend to come by and talk to them before booking online. He had specials for walk ins that far and exceeded online deals.

• Stayed May 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Cadiz, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Green Valley Motel is perfectly located for any and all attrac tions in the area. it is quiet, clean and comfortable. Manager Earl, is a gem! We will always stay here when visiting the Smokies. I highly recommend this older motel for all visitors; has a great pool, too.

Room Tip: 103 is our favorite room.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I've never had a bad experience yet with Green Valley Motel. We have stayed there twice and we will only stay there from now on. Clean rooms! The rooms are huge and of course, smoke free! I smoke but I respect that it is non-smoking because I don't like laying down with that smell lingering. It could use some updating but that doesn't bother us because it's not like we are living there permanently. It's pretty dead center of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg too. Pilot station next door also for when you need something quick without really driving. Thanks and we will be back again and Thank you for being concerned about our daughter with her sickness! Very nice people!

• Stayed February 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

We stayed three nights and had no complaints! We had a room with a queen bed and sleeper sofa. We really liked that because we had more room. The bottom of the walls in the bathroom have gotten wet like it's been flooded but it didn't bother us. We were barely in the hotel anyways. The shower we had was powerful and felt really good. Didn't use the microwave but it seemed clean and the fridge was nice too. Will stay here again!

Room Tip: If it's a couple or family with 4 people get the room with the sleeper sofa.... just fold it up...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

On first entering, the room smelled bad and on closer inspection, looked bad. Tables and counters were not clean. I wiped everything with cleaning wipes and used lots of Lysol spray. Room was left much cleaner than when I arrived. It appears the cleaning staff does not do their job and the management does not care. Carpet looked like it had been left outside in a muddy field. Furniture is used well past its useful life. Microwave and refrigerator worked but were so dirty, I was afraid to use them. The bathroom sink, toilet and bathtub need to be replaced along with the carpet. Walls need painting. The room felt damp and smelled like mildew. I was afraid to go to sleep for fear of what might crawl out of the walls. Claims to be military friendly, it is, but I've slept in nicer tents.

Room Tip: For a better room, find another motel.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
East Bernstadt, Kentucky, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

The location was great (about a half mile from Dixie Stampede) but the room was not very clean and in poor condition. There was a large iron imprint on the carpet which was really dirty and had cigarette burns in it. There was lots of dust on the beside lamps and around the perimeter of the room. The room reeked of cigarette smoke but we got used to it after an hour or so. The bathroom was fairly clean. There were no bedbugs but I don't think we'll stay here again. We paid like $60 a night which was reasonable and the beds were comfortable. The whole place needs updating. The person who checked us in was very nice.

Room Tip: Parking is limited at this motel.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Adairsville, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Had book room for a trip oct 4-6, 2013.When I arrive the room was ready 3 pm we check in at the front desk but the computer only show one day,The manager work with me to ensure I was happy and that I did not have to move out of the room into ANOTHER room.Thank God.Room was clean,had two dbl beds and after that drive I needed a hot shower.My 20 minute power nap.The shower was hot.Sometimes I go to hotels and they are luke warm.I needed to iron an outfit so I went downstairs to borrow iron/decline the iron board.The staff was very friendly we enjoy the conversation with the mgr.Our room face a demolition site which was a hotel,I ask what were they going to build there.He said he thought another hotel maybe.It very affordable and convenient to the all the entertainment and resteraunts.

Room Tip: Ask for poolside unless you like looking construction trucks and demoltion site.Our window face the...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Green Valley Motel? Share your experiences!