Room was spacious and clean. Great location on the Parkway, central to everything. Breakfast was sparse, but suitable. Pools were great, although outdoor pool had way too much chlorine and the outdoor hot tub smelled of bleach. Overall, a good clean hotel in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The very finest in accommodations are right in the heart of Pigeon Forge and the Great Smoky Mountains. Our ideal location in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park is only 10 miles from the Sugarlands Welcome Center entrance. Outlet Shopping centers are just minutes away and a very convenient drive or trolley ride from us. For that special occasion, romantic weekend or well planned family vacation, Best Western Toni Inn in Pigeon Forge offers a variety of hotel accommodations and amenities sure to please all travelers. Free Continental Breakfast • Family Rooms • Whirlpool Rooms • Non-Smoking Rooms • Queen and King Beds • In-room Coffee Makers and Small Refrigerators • Hairdryers • Color Cable Television • Free Premium Movie Channel & Wireless HSIA • Heated Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs. People Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN Toni Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Toni Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Best Western Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Best Western