“Location,value,& location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 93 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
chester,sc
“Location,value,& location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We were located on the "right" side of #441 S. @ traffic light #8 giving us just a short drive to Gatlinburg by-pass to GSMNP road to Cherokee & Blue Ridge Parkway. Total property inside & out was exceptionally clean. Crews were very busy landscaping,painting,& freshening throughout. Dixie Stampede is directly across road. Looking south from BW you can see Cracker Barrel & Krispy Kreme on same side of road.Looking north you can see Denny;s & a Texas Roadhouse within walking distance on same side of BW. The leading grocer(Food City) in this area is just one light north.Price paid on Friday night in May was$66. Property has both indoor & outdoor heated pools & hot tubs. Breakfast is adequate. Tall mini-fridge & microwave. Internet was good. Lastly, coming in from NE from I-40@ exit #432 via us#411 by turning left @ light #17.1 on veteran's blvd we missed virtually all of sevierville - pigeon forge traffic madness ending @ light 8 less than 1/2 mile from BW(on the right side of the road of course.)

Room Tip: Some rooms have entrances opening to indoor pool complex. Unless you have small children or will use...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Knoxville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

The motel is old and run down BAD. Terrible plumbing, bedding, and carpet is nasty. Needs a whole new update. I was very disappointed with a Best Western to have let this poor conditions continue. I do love Best Western motels, but not this one at all. I would never stay there. The one across the street appears to be in better condition. I would try that one. Staff here has its problems as well, that I hope management is taking care of.

Room Tip: Go across the street to that motel!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
BestWesternToniInn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Toni Inn, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding expectations. Our guests' satisfaction is important to us and we will be using all feedback to implement improvements to ensure we offer a great experience for all guests.

I hope that everyone will consider staying with us so that we can have a chance to provide a superior experience.
Maineville, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

The Best Western Toni Inn in Pigeon Forge, TN is a nice, clean hotel for all travelers. The Toni Inn does accept dogs too. The room was clean and comfortable. The refrigerator is bigger than the average hotel refrigerator. The room does come with a microwave too. There is a free breakfast in the morning. The free breakfast consists of: Cold cereal, gravy and biscuits, hot cereal, toast and bagels, honey buns, waffles, boiled eggs, coffee, orange and apple juice, water, and milk. The waffle shaped teddy bears was different. I did not like the cold, boiled eggs. But I poured the hot gravy over the eggs to warm them up. The front desk people were nice and helpful. The Toni Inn is nicely located near some good restaurants. We enjoyed the Texas Roadhouse next door. I also recommend Big Daddy's Pizzeria down the road. It is located on the other side of the road about two miles down. The parking lot was a little small. We would stay there again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Covington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

My husband and I spent our honeymoon at the Toni Inn. It was great! We booked a room with a king size bed, however the mattress was very firm and we were uncomfortable. The next morning, we told the front desk of our concern, and without any hesitation, she took us to another room so we could feel the matresses. They were amazing, and we were moved to that room (306..get it if you can!). The breakfast was good, waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereals and the like. We enjoyed it every morning! All of the staff we encountered were very friendly, we even had my brother and his family book a night while we were there! I would highly recommend the Toni Inn...we will be back soon!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed for three nights in mid-May while hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. I don’t care about a lot of fancy extra stuff. I wanted a basic room not too far from the park that was quiet, clean, included breakfast and at a reasonable price. This hotel was perfect. The room was nice and clean, even in the corners. The bed was comfortable and triple-sheeted (an extra sheet on top of the blanket) without my even asking. I didn't hear any noise from other rooms or the outside. Breakfast was simple and the coffee was always hot and fresh.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

This place is what I like to call "my second home". If you're looking for a hassle free place to vacation, well Toni's Best Western is the place to go. Robert & his staff stand ready to help you during your stay. If you are worried about germs or concerned about cleanliness, just consider that taken care of also. My room was immaculate, not one speck of dust. Trust me, I looked. My mother & I wiped down everything with clorox wipes & a napkin. We wiped down the tv remote, door knobs, telephone & even the night stands there was no dust or dirt to be found. Like I said, "Your stay will be worry free".

• Stayed April 2013
Russell Springs, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I love this hotel, I stay there every time I go to pigeon forge! This place has the friendliest employees, they are so nice and very helpful every time I stay there. They go above and beyond! The hotel rooms are very big and very clean!!! The beds are so comfortable, I've stayed at the Gaylord hotel in Nashville and I like the beds better at best western Toni inn! The bathrooms are really clean also. They have a indoor pool and jacuzzi and a pool and jacuzzi outside (pool is heated) they are both clean. The only thing that is wrong is their wifi doesn't work very well. I couldn't get much stuff on my iPad to pull up. But I love this hotel, oh and their rates are very good also.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Been to BEST WESTERN Toni Inn? Share your experiences!