“Great stay at an extremely affordable price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn a $50 Gift Card
Ranked #24 of 94 hotels in Pigeon Forge
Richmond,Va
“Great stay at an extremely affordable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

DO NOT listen to any negative reviews.Anybody that doesnt like this place is probably a stuffed suit type or just loves to complain.For the price it was outstanding.Where to start?When you pull in to the parking lot you just know you are somewhere different.
OK, so the decor is a little 70's looking.Who care's it isn't run down or moldy.Quite a few hotels in the mountains have the quaint charm of the 70's.Some are rundown BUT not this one. Minutes away from all of the major attractions like Dollywood. Virtually across the street from The Comedy Barn,Lumberjack Feud.
It isnt a 5 star hotel but it is clean and the staff were very helpful.The continental breakfast has a waffle maker and all the standard staples.Very nice heated indoor pool and an outdoor pool with hot tub

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

369 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Damascus, Virginia, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Not worth the money. Very noisy. Lots of street noise. Bathroom very small. Water temp changed every few minutes. Freezing cold or scalding hot. Breakfast was not what I expected. No meat and only boiled eggs. My husband tried one of the eggs and it was frozen. Another guest also complained about the eggs. No comfy chair for reading. The rooms really need an update. We will not be staying here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stayed one night inside the glass enclosure indoor pool area. Room was clean and staff was friendly, will Definatley visit again. Recommend if you want to stay somewhere with kids, just a 1/2 mile from dollywood and on the parkway with everything just a walk down the street.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

The man that checked us in was not rude but not the friendly staff I see in other reviews. We reserved one of the larger rooms - worth the extra money. The room was nice and beds comfortable. The bathroom tub/shower is dated with a shower curtain too small for the tub and we never did get the water shut off completely and the lighting was not good. Sink area/closet is large with good lighting. As far as the room being clean it was about average for a busy motel. We did not try the breakfast too crowded. It is a large motel if you have a difficult time walking you should speak with the motel to check location of available room. Location is good we did not use the trolley system - we walked. It is nice that you get the parking "permit" a good way to insure parking for guests only.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Princeton, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I vacation in Pigeon Forge very often. We have also stayed at several other hotels there, but I need to say that the Toni Inn is one of the best. It's has always been clean, and the employees there are very nice. The only problem I've ever had was slow Internet but that was taken care of. The only thing I wish they could improve on would be a larger place to eat breakfast. I dont know now they could with lack of space and breakfast is always crowded. I would also like to add that as a BW Platinum member they have always given me an upgrade when I ask for one. When the Toni is booked I stay across the street at the Plaza Inn, it is also nice but we prefer the Toni.

Room Tip: They have some rooms inside the pool area. If you have children that are using the pool,and don'...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Meridian, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I read a lot of the reviews and decided this was a good place to stay. We had noticed the motel on several trips and the outside looked good. We had a good check in and the room was as advertised. We enjoyed our stay an will be back (just in a king sized bed). over all well worth the money.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Lawrenceville, GA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

The outside appearance of the motel was not bad and the location was nice. That's it for the positives! Okay, now for the problems.
When I booked online, one of the choices of rooms that came up was for a ground floor, two bed, non-smoking room. Perfect, and that's what I picked. At check in, I was told that local hotel had no record on my room choice, that they don't ever even see what you book online! Does that sound like the best way to run things? She said she had no first floor rooms available. I was traveling with my mother who had just had surgery and shouldn't do a great deal of walking or climbing. She said no problem, they have an elevator. She told me where it was, and then assigned me to the furtherest room away from it on the second floor. It would have been harder for mom to have walked that far to get to the elevator than to just go up the fight of stairs, so that's what we had to end up doing.
Next, upon entering the room, things looked okay at first then I killed a spider and another bug crawling up the wall. Still not a deal-breaker, but starting to go south... Went to the bathroom and counted 10 dark hairs on the tile floor. Later upon using towels, 3 of 6 of them had long dark hair clinging to the fibers. It was disgusting, but by now it was too late to change rooms, or hotels for one night, so we used the ones that looked "clean".
When we left the next morning there was a large group of people sitting outside their rooms smoking, which though perfectly legal, made it uncomfortable to walk through on the way taking luggage to the car. I reported the hair issues to the front desk, but got nothing except we will speak to housekeeping. I like the best western chain, but will not be back at this location.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
BestWesternToniInn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Toni Inn, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for your stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we will be using your review to implement any needed improvements to ensure we offer a great experience for all our guests in the future, like we have done in the past.

Been to BEST WESTERN Toni Inn? Share your experiences!