This is an older property what is well kept. It is in a great location in Pigeon Forge. There is plenty of parking and parking security keep non guests from filling up the parking spaces at the hotel. It does have direct outside access from every room to the outside which some people like and others do not. The hotel was built before the new breakfast mode arrived in American hotels. With that said the breakfast room is very small for the amount of rooms they have. This is not a problem when you consider the cost compared to the new large change hotel costs in the area. The room are large and well kept. There are both an indoor and outdoor pool. The people at the front desk are helpful. We have stayed there before and the only difference was the the water was so cool that I was able to take both a bath and show only using 100% hot water. That means that the water is really not hot enough. Computer use at the single computer for guests was difficult because during our three day stay a daughter of one of them employees was using it for facebook time. I even looked over her shoulder and read the name of who she was writing to. She spend a huge amount ot time on the computer. We are going to stay there again next month. The room cost more on certain days. The best days to stay as far as price are Sunday--to Wednesday. It is all about supply and demand which is typical of vacation destinations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The very finest in accommodations are right in the heart of Pigeon Forge and the Great Smoky Mountains. Our ideal location in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park is only 10 miles from the Sugarlands Welcome Center entrance. Outlet Shopping centers are just minutes away and a very convenient drive or trolley ride from us. For that special occasion, romantic weekend or well planned family vacation, Best Western Toni Inn in Pigeon Forge offers a variety of hotel accommodations and amenities sure to please all travelers. Free Hot Continental Breakfast • Family Rooms • Whirlpool Rooms • Non-Smoking Rooms • Queen and King Beds • In-room Coffee Makers, Microwaves and Small Refrigerators • Hairdryers • Flat Screen Televisions • Free Premium Movie Channel & Wireless Internet • Heated Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs. ELEVATOR. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Toni Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Toni Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Best Western Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Best Western