“Great name for the restaurant lol!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Takeout
Bogart, Georgia
“Great name for the restaurant lol!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I'm on vacation here in Pigeon Forge and I tell my family that I'm craving Mexican food, so they ask me to look up a great local Mexican restaurant on google. I find this restaurant as the top choice! So I'm excited to go. We get there and the hostess tells us that we can be seated quicker if we go to the hightop tables near the bar, so we agree and go. As soon as we're seated we're not served until 10 min later....the chips get to us an extra 10min later AND the food was awful, their black beans are mushed up like refried beans smh! We will never go again! My dad didn't finish his food so.... NO WAY JOSE WILL I EVER GO BACK!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Midland, North Carolina
“Good food. Bad service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

When i walked in the door there were two people standing at the bar area and when I say people I mean employees. They couldn't greet or seat us, although the restaurant was less than busy. Server wasn't very attentive. When we sat i asked for waters and he so casually laughed and said of course for the whole table.. Well I never got a water although I asked multiple times. No manager ever came around to check on tables, it was less than awesome.

Visited February 2013
“I will always find my way!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Every time my husband and I visit Pigeon Forge which is about once a month, we have to eat here. We both believe that the Fajita No Way Nachos are the best we have ever had! My husband and I also loved our entrees too! My only criticism is that I am not a big fan of the salsa I prefer a chunkier

Visited March 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Very good meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

The hamburger was very good, tamales were surprisingly good. We had a group of 16 and server did a great job

Visited September 2012
Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Very good mexican”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

First time diners, waited 30 mins to be seated but was worth it. The enchiladas were wonderful. Queso was great, too. Overall I was pleased; will be back again.

• Visited February 2013