“Blast!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Blast!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

It was blasting fun. Loved the way got a chance to drive ATV like that in bluff mountains trails. Must go if you want real adventure

“This is a blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

We had a great time with Dennis as our guide. Neither my wife nor I had ever been on an ATV before. Dennis very patiently made sure we knew what we were doing defore we set off. Since there were only the two of us, we got a lot of personal attention which was great. The day was beautiful, the views fantastic, the service was great. We could not have asked for a better experience. I guess the best recommendation is that we cannot wait to come back and do it again!

“Best time you will have in the smokies!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Bluff MT ATV adventures is by far the best thing to do while in TN. Our tour guide Tyler was amazing. We are from Louisiana & if you enjoy outdoors I highly recommend it. Very much worth every penny & made our entire week long trip. Couldn't ask for any better service A++++++ all the way

Jasper, Alabama
“Very Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

My husband and I rode a Rhino and went on the 1 1/2 hr Mountain Trail Adventure ride. It was awesome! I loved the views at the top. Our guide was Ryan, he was the best. (check him out at Biblical Times also, he's a fantastic singer.....was not expecting that!) Great ride for the money and would be good for teenagers also. Sorry, I can't remember the lady at the main office where you make reservations, but she is very friendly and helpful. She gave us a map with easy directions. We will do this again!

Visited November 2012
georgia
6 attraction reviews
“2nd trip nit as good as 1st”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Staff is great ad always but this trip guide (Ryan) seemed to rush but the course was very nice and git a full hour. In 1st trip we went to top of mtn and stopped for 10 min to enjoy the view from mtn top. Still highly recommend BMA.