I found the ihotel coupon "89.95 and second night free" ,which seemed to be too good to be true, so we stopped by and ask to see the room before committing. It was really clean and had 2 bedrooms with 2 televisions. Its an 80's hotel, a little dated, but you can't beat the deal. I had spent a week reading reviews, trying to find a good place that my 6 year old would like and she loved it! The indoor pool is small (5 ft.) but it was perfect because she can't swim yet. The staff was very nice and offered their assistance with anything we would need. The air conditioner was cold, the beds were soft, lots of channels on the television, Wifi, and hot shower...what else could you ask for? we will definitely be staying there for years to come. Thanks to all the staff for being so nice to my daughter because I know she asked for probably 100 towels for the pool..lol! your place rocks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Old Mill Avenue and Dollywood lane in Pigeon Forge, Riverside Motor Lodge has everything you need to make your vacation complete. From our wide range of suites to our over sized Penthouse, no matter what the occasion we have what you are looking for. Our heated indoor pool offers fun and relaxation even through the coldest winter days while the fireplaces in our family and honeymoon suites wait to warm you back up. Before you settle for another standard room come see what a Riverside Vacation is all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Riverside Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Riverside Hotel Pigeon Forge