My family and I spend time in Pigeon Forge every summer. We never have chosen the same hotel twice. Last week we stayed 5 nights at this hotel and now we will only stay here. We did not want to leave. They let us look at the room before committing. The price was unbeatable for the room we had. Two bedrooms with 2 televisions. We have 4 children, ages 13, 9, 5, and 1 and they really enjoyed this hotel also. The hotel staff was the best we have ever encountered in the 10+ years that we have been vacationing in Pigeon Forge. They allowed us to swim a little late in the indoor pool, which was very nice. They allowed us all the extra towels we needed, extra pillows, and even a fan for the second bedroom (the air conditioning didn't quite cool it enough, but not a big deal). We had only planned to stay 4 nights, but for the price we were able to stay an extra night. I have already recommended this hotel to my family and we will look no further when we stay again. Thanks to the office staff and the housekeepers for such a wonderful stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Old Mill Avenue and Dollywood lane in Pigeon Forge, Riverside Motor Lodge has everything you need to make your vacation complete. From our wide range of suites to our over sized Penthouse, no matter what the occasion we have what you are looking for. Our heated indoor pool offers fun and relaxation even through the coldest winter days while the fireplaces in our family and honeymoon suites wait to warm you back up. Before you settle for another standard room come see what a Riverside Vacation is all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riverside Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Riverside Hotel Pigeon Forge