“First Class!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
birmingam, al
“First Class!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2010

We just checked in a few hours ago and as usual we were treated like royalty. The front desk staff goes above and beyond to accomodate. From the moment you walk into the breathtaking lobby you immediately realize the reason this is the top hotel in Pigeon Forge. This is the second time we've been to the Inn after coming to this area since I was a child. I've stayed in many hotels and motels in the area and none compare. The sights, smells and sounds of the Inn at Christmas Place make this a truly unforgetable first class experience.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (287)
House Springs, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2010

The staff was very nice and every part of the hotel was clean. I love the Christmas decorations they were so lovely to look at. We really enjoyed the singing Santa and the cookies they handed out after the show were so good they brought back childhood memories. The beds and pillows were more comfortable than my sleep number bed at home. I would love to get some of those pillows. We will come back if we come to this area again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Charleston, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2010

My family travels to Pigeon Forge about once a year. We noramlly stay at a place just off the interstate. This trip my husband and I decided to go alone and make the trip special by staying at the Inn at Christmas Place!!

The bellmen were SO friendly they made you just want to smile!! Everyone was extremely helpful, they genuinely wanted to help if you had questions! I am a neat freak and normally spend the first 20 min of our vacation cleaning and disinfecting the room. NOT here! It was SPOTLESS!!! The room and bathroom were so clean I couldn't believe it! The breakfast was great and the decorations beautiful! It really made me feel like a kid!!

My only suggestion (if you want to sleep late in the morning) is to ask for a room as far from the elevator as possible. They play Christmas music outside them and that did wake us up both mornings (about 9 but hey we were without children for once!) We were right next to the elevators so I dont think it would be an issue if you were furthur away.

We will DEFINITELY be back!! WE LOVED IT and would RECOMMEND it! TOTALLY WORTH THE EXTRA MONEY!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
statesville nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2010

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions. The staff is always so friendly and go out of their way to help you with anything you need. The rooms are beyond beautiful, the beds are so comfortable; and I have had back surgery, and the breakfast is absolutely delicious. You must give this hotel a try, we will never stay at no other. It is worth the cost.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2010

Sorry for the late review, I just realized I didn't post one for my stay last Nov. This hotel is amazing if you are a Christmas fanatic then this is the place for you. The decor is very welcoming. They great you with cookies and hot cidar. Across the street is the wonderful shops to help you finish out you holiday shopping. The rooms are very nice with a great spacious bath.
Great staff and business room.
The breakfast provided a great variety.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
Arlington Heights
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2010

After taking three vacations during the last year, attempting to de-stress and truly relax on each, the Inn at Christmas Place won the prize for the most positve and enjoyable experience! The Inn was just as pretty as the pictures show on the website; the staff was very upbeat and helpful at every turn! The rooms were pristine and festive, not gaudy - total class! The "Singing Santa" won my heart - and I found my inner child! This is a spot to vacation for a day, a week or even longer.....for the young and the young at heart! Enjoy the Inn or any of the activities close by, like the new Titanic exhibit. I highly recommend this Inn to anyone seeking something a little special - no matter what time of year! I'm still playing Christmas music in my car on the way to work....Way to go, Santa!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2010

When we got there the staff was very freindly it was also very clean the food was good. They had a fun game room and a clean pool singin santa was good I recommend this hotel 250%.

• Stayed April 2009

Been to The Inn at Christmas Place? Share your experiences!