The price was well forth it....I'm getting married in October and my Mom and I rode up to TN to check out the cabin and chapel. Ended up staying at the Inn at Christmas Place. After driving 9 hours what a delight to have found this place. I love Christmas anyway, but the hotel was absolutely beautiful. Rooms were awesome, the one we had, had a private balcony, 2 queen beds with really nice linen and soft matresses, 4 pillows for each of us. Continental Breakfast was not just the pastry's, they had a omelet station & another station with eggs, hashbrowns, biscuits & gravy, fresh fruit...etc. Christmas coffee throughout the day. The doorman and front desk personnel was extremely helpful. It was a pleasant stay and would definately recommend this hotel to everyone. Their is a summer 2009 coupon in the Navigator for $15 off each night (2 night min) Sun-Thurs. You can find these at the local stores.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Christmas Place Hotel Pigeon Forge
- The Inn At Christmas Place Hotel
- Hotel At Christmas Place
- At Christmas Place Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the old-world charm and elegance of a picturesque Bavarian hotel, The Inn at Christmas Place is your number one destination for a memorable experience. Located just across from its namesake, The Incredible Christmas Place, The Inn offers many unique features, including year-round Christmas decor and beautiful, themed suites. Performances by a two-story glockenspiel, outstanding amenities, and our friendly staff make The Inn at Christmas Place your place to create memories to last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at Christmas Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.