My family stayed here in July on our vacation and I will have to say we were totally impressed. The check in was relatively easy. We arrived early, however our rooms were not going to be ready until 3:30. But they did all the paperwork and we went to an early dinner and ate and then when we went back our rooms were ready. We had requested two rooms as close together as possible with a view of the strip. We were side by side and the rooms had two Queen beds. The beds were extremely comfortable, probably some of the most comfortable beds we've ever slept on on vacation. We had a balcony that was good size facing the beautiful courtyard and strip. We never noticed any outside noise from the parkway at all. Everyone that works at this hotel is extremely nice. They have doormen that open your doors for you and always greet you with a smile. There was a guy out at the pool one morning when we were out there, testing water levels and such and he was extremely nice. He spent about 30 minutes just chatting with me and my family and telling us about the hotel. There are evidently pictures of Santa on each floor and they all have a hidden picture in them of the nativity scene except one. So of course we had to check that out. The pool areas were wonderful. There is a slide for the outdoor pool that my daughter loved. The indoor pool is nice and is open 24 hours and there is a hot tub inside by the indoor pool that was also wonderful, roomy and great temperature. The hotel is within walking distance of a lot of restaurants and just a few doors up from MagiQuest. They offer a full breakfast buffet if you stay there that is complimentary. And let me tell you this is a full breakfast. They have an omelet station where they will fix you whatever type of omelet you want. My husband and mom enjoyed this. Then there is biscuits, gravy, sugar cured ham, fried potatoes, waffles, Krispy Kreme donuts, cereal, toast, bagels, orange juice, apple juice, milk, coffee (several kinds). You can't beat it! We ate there every morning to save money except the morning we left. I would highly recommend this hotel. We will stay here when we visit or at Riverstone Resort if we need more room and want to stay in just one room. Thanks for a wonderful trip, we miss the area already. See you soon!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Christmas Place Hotel Pigeon Forge
- The Inn At Christmas Place Hotel
- Hotel At Christmas Place
- At Christmas Place Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the old-world charm and elegance of a picturesque Bavarian hotel, The Inn at Christmas Place is your number one destination for a memorable experience. Located just across from its namesake, The Incredible Christmas Place, The Inn offers many unique features, including year-round Christmas decor and beautiful, themed suites. Performances by a two-story glockenspiel, outstanding amenities, and our friendly staff make The Inn at Christmas Place your place to create memories to last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Inn at Christmas Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.