“I am a sucker for Christmas” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 94 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Asheville, North Carolina
“I am a sucker for Christmas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is magic, when you stay here you suspend the real world for a little while. It is super clean, has a great indoor/outdoor pool area and amazing grounds. Our room was clean, well designed and decorated for Christmas. Everyone on the staff was amazing as well. I can't wait to stay at this hotel again!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (320)
Conway, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

We recently spent two nights here, and enjoyed our stay very much. The temperature outside was in the eighties, but as soon as you walked into the lobby, you would have thought it was December -- the entire hotel is decked out entirely for Christmas in a tasteful,fashionable manner. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The staff were all very professional and friendly. Breakfasts were delicious; a wide variety of choices and the area was well-stocked and kept clean. We will make it a point to stay here again when we visit the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

What a great place to stay! We were here for PFYC 2014 and the accommodations were second to none. The mattresses and pillows were as good as advertised, the decorations are great and the staff was so helpful. Had a king suite and it was awesome!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

What an amazing place to stay, we will never stay at another place in Pigeon Forge! The Inn was very beautiful, the grounds were beautiful, and the staff were amazing! I really enjoyed the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in, we never had to open the main doors to the Inn, coming or going because the doormen were always there to do it for us. Fresh cookies every night in the lobby, a wonderful breakfast buffet every morning, completely free to people staying at the Inn. Christmas music playing in the hallways was a nice touch. We just returned home from staying there, we wish the outdoor pool had been open, but the indoor pool is open 24 hours a day. It was just a great experience, thank you and see you again soon.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Haleyville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

We stayed in the Inn during Spring break. It was our first time to stay there and I was a little afraid it would be too over the top with Christmas decorations/theme. I was wrong. It is decorated for Christmas all the time but it is tastefully done and is very nice. I am not sure when the hotel was built but I believe it has been there several years but it is the cleanest hotel I have ever seen. From the front desk, guest services, door men, breakfast crew, cleaning crew, to Santa himself....all I can say is WOW. You all do a great job making the guests feel good.

Breakfast is included with the room and it is no ordinary breakfast. I cannot possibly remember everything but made to order omelettes, scrambled eggs, sausage, carved ham, biscuits, gravy, cereals, doughnuts, waffles, pancakes, cheeses, fruits, and on and on.

Guest services called a couple of days before we arrived to confirm our stay. While I was on the phone with them, they asked me if we were celebrating anything. I told her that my son had celebrated his 16th birthday a day or so before the trip. When we got to our room we had a beautiful Christmas ornament with "Happy Birthday and his name". VERY nice extra touch.

Very convenient location to Teaser Lane and the Parkway. Teaser is quite nice when the Parkway is overloaded.

Comfortable beds, indoor and outdoor pools, clean, friendly staff...what else do you need?

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great hotel! Super bed (maybe not perfect but definitely one of the best hotel beds I have slept in)! Loved the singing santa and milk and cookies. Breakfast was top notch for hotel buffet style (omlet station was slightly slow, they should probably have 2 stations). Paid a little extra for the courtyard view and I enjoyed it. Was slightly noisy at times with passing cars but really not that bad. This hotel definitely ranks among the top I have ever stayed at not only in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg but one of the top hotels I have stayed at in the USA. I highly recommend checking in to this hotel!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

We had room 319 and it was very clean, well stocked, and decorated beautifully. Taking two small kids is sometimes a task because you need so much for them to feel comfortable but this hotel was so easy to keep the kids relaxed. The staff is incredible and always making a real connection with us and our needs. During our stay we got to hear Santa sing which was fun plus the hotel has a great location to walk to several good places to eat. Next visit we will stay a week instead of just one night!!

Stayed March 2014

Been to The Inn at Christmas Place? Share your experiences!