“A Great Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Matthews, NC
“A Great Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My husband and I ate at Calhoun's in Pigeon Forge on September 6. The food was good, the waitress was great and the atmosphere was wonderful! I wish I could remember our waitresses name. She was so friendly and nice. I ordered the ribs and my husband ordered steak. I don't think the ribs were the best I have ever had but they were good. My husband liked his steak. We will return to Calhoun's on our next visit to Pigeon Forge.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
Farragut, Tennessee, United States
“Spring Salad is one of the best bargains around!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Calhoun's makes the best salad with grilled chicken in town! The Spring Salad has mixed greens with grilled chicken, candied pecans, strawberries, mandarin orange slices, blueberries, cheese, craisins, and a side of honey balsamic vinaigrette. It is the perfect salad with delicious grilled chicken. The salad is not part of their regular menu (Chef's Special), but it definitely should be! The price is excellent - $10! I could eat there every day! The server (Josh) was also very attentive and friendly. Enjoy!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pennsville, Ohio, United States
“Nice dinner for a special occasion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here to celebrate our 17th anniversary. It was perfect, so much so, that we went back the very next night for a repeat performance. You will not be disappointed. Try the Prime Rib on Friday or Saturday evening, it's the best!

Visited September 2013
Gainesville, Georgia
“Great Eats and now with real liquor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We always eat at Calhoun's when we visit the Gatlingburg Pigeon Forge area. Great service and a great menu and now the Pigeon Forge locations has real liquor instead of the wine based drinks. Had one of the best Margarita's I've ever had. If I wasn't driving I would have had more than just one! Go here on your next trip and you wont be disappointed.

Visited September 2013
“Overall great food, great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed in Pigeon Forge in a cabin and ate at Calhoun's. It's a very nice place! Staff was friendly and food was great!

• Visited August 2013