“Great Cabin!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Twin Mountain Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Twin Mountain Cabins
4030 Parkway, Pin Oak, Pigeon Forge, TN 37868   |
“Great Cabin!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stayed in cabin 12 back earlier this month. The cabin was so clean and smelled fresh. It looked like they had updated the cabin because the decor and linens looked so good. The cabin has a pool table, which was fun. The back porch and hot tub really set this cabin off. The view is awesome from this cabin; they should have a picture on the website. The pool was also fun and so clean. Aside from the cabin, Twin Mountain does a great job of giving you things for added value. They give you free breakfast and attraction tickets everyday. The breakfast is really good. We will stay with Twin Mountain Cabins again in the future.

28 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Stayed the weekend with family at the mountain laurel cabin. It was a beautiful cabin, close to the parkway but so secluded it felt like no one else was around for miles. The cabin was clean and the hot tub was nice. The only thing wrong was the tv upstairs didnt work but we told the manager and when we returned that afternoon, it was fixed! I hate the fact that the cabin is that its at the top of the hill. I would love to come back in the winter but not sure I could get there without a four wheel drive. You cant go wrong with this cabin!! We loved it and will definitely go back!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

*** this review is coming from a person with HIGH EXPECTATIONS *** ***READ*** When I found out we booked a cabin I was excited, but when I went to see what it looked like I lost all of my excitement. The pictures made the cabin look unappealing. BUT that all changed when we got to our cabin. I FELL IN LOVE w/ MISTY MOUNTAIN. It was clean, it smelled fresh and new. NEW REMODELED BATHROOMS that were spacious, nice closets. 2 bed 2 bath, a whole lot of towels, big beds (fresh linens). The front porch was our favorite, every morning we would have our coffee here and just enjoyed the view. The inside was sooooo cozy. Nice TV with CABLE, FREE WiFi, nice kitchen (oven, stove, big fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, plates, bowls, knives, forks... ect) There is a near by Korgers which is quite convenient. Oh there were the cutest decorations on the walls, they were little bears, and racoons but NOT real. There is also a hot tub, and a fireplace; there is a community pool. I absolutely loved the drive up the mountain. There are MANY MANY PERKS when getting a cabin: FREE ADULT TICKETS TO ATTRACTIONS, DISCOUNTS GALORE, FREE + YUMMY BREAKFAST!! The cabins aren't in the middle of the valley madness, the cabins are on wears valley which is in the middle of everything BUT out 1 mile. The only bad thing I could I have to say is: I suggest that you take new pictures of the cabins, the pictures don't do the cabin anything good at all, just update. I loved staying there and I look forward to coming back!

Room Tip: Don't judge the pictures.
Clarklake, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

My sister and I rented a cabin at Pin Oak for 3 nights and from the start were glad we did. We didn't arrive to check in until around 10 at night but Ronnie made the process quick and easy and was funny and friendly in the process. We found the cabin easily and when we unlocked the door we were thoroughly impressed. The cabin was actually more than we expected. Everything was extremely clean and welcoming. We used the hot tub the first night and it was clean and comfortable. All appliances were in working order and the bathrooms were extremely clean with more then enough towels to last us the time we were there. Even though you are surrounded by other cabins, you still feel secluded unless you are sitting on the lovely front porch. We spent one afternoon at the pool that open for use. The pool was also clean and for some time we were the only ones enjoying it. Probably my only complaint is that people from a nasty, cheap looking motel called the Country Hearth started coming to the pool, smoking, splashing and being inconsiderate so we ended up having to leave early than we had wanted to. Maybe the hotel has an agreement with the rental property company to use the pool? If not, there should really be some kind of key card access to keep the riff raff out. Other than that I would recommend this company in a heartbeat and would most definitely stay in this cabin again if I was in the area. It's minutes away from all the attractions but feels so much more isolated!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Twin_Mtn_Cabins, Operations Manager at Twin Mountain Cabins, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Hello from Twin Mountain,

We appreciate you choosing Twin Mountain Cabins as your lodging destination in the Smokies. Thank you for addressing your concerns about the pool, I will pass the information and recommendation on to the owner of the property. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a Great Day.

Twin Mountain Properties.
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

Everything was as advertised. Clean, private, furnishings were great! Nice large porches. Tiny charcoal grill was a little disappointing.
We did enjoy our stay and were very comfortable. Staff was great. We managed to lock ourselves out with no car keys, but used a cell phone to call office. Someone was there in 15 minutes to let us back in.
I'd use Twin Mountain cabins (Wears Valley Location), but not stay in Huckleberry due to steep driveway and parking. Price was great....

Room Tip: Wears Valley is out of town, but not too far. Cabin Huckleberry's driveway extremely steep and c...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Twin_Mtn_Cabins, Owner at Twin Mountain Cabins, responded to this review, April 24, 2012
Hello,

Thank you so much for choosing Twin Mountain as you lodging destination in the Smokies. We look forward to seeing you again and be sure to friend us on facebook for all the latest updates.

Sincerely
Twin Mountain Properties

TMP Thought for the day: “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
Lakeland, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

My wife and i spent our Honeymoon at Twin Mountain Cabins Back in 2010. We Simply loved it there our cabin was the Honey Bear Cabin and it was warm ,clean and simply Beautiful..The staff were very concerning over our needs....And the view was Breathtaking!! My wife and i will come back again and again!!!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Brazil, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

We were looking for a decent cabin and found it. Pin Oak is the perfect lil getaway place if you want a nice clean smaller cabin.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Twin Mountain Cabins? Share your experiences!