“Been 4 times and all enjoyable” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 84 Activities in Pigeon Forge
Type: Dinner Theaters, Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Off the beaten path of the Parkway in Pigeon Forge is a wonderful little gem of a theater which has developed a loyal following among returning tourists and our local residents for great food and first-class live theater entertainment. The small and intimate theater has proven perfect for the up close and personal interactive shows it provides...little is better!Guests enjoy restaurant seating and have their meals served...that's right, no buffet lines here!
Louisville, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
“Been 4 times and all enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I have been to this show 4 different times. I have seen the American Idol one, Who dunnit Lucy, the Scarlet one, & Moonshine murders shows. The last one I went to was the worse but still not that bad. I was also highly annoyed by this lady next to me who constantly talked (Obviously, that was not the shows fault). It is different then other shows because it is small and the crowd is included. The actors connect with the crowd and instead of acting like they aren't there they react to them. That is the best thing about the show. The food is good, acting is fun, and setting is great. Different actors work on different days so that will affect how good the show is but every time I have went I have enjoyed it. A few times it has been one of the best things on my trip.

Bessemer, Alabama
“Not a bad show , not super , but not bad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

This was the first murder mystery dinner show for me , so I will give my honest assessment. Show is done in 3 parts. The set up , which is a little slow ,then dinner . Food was tasty but chicken was a little dry as was the pork tenderloin . You will not leave hungry ! Second act things get rolling pretty good . Then dessert is served , cheesecake with your choose of drizzle or jello and this was tasty also . Third act is of course where you figure out who done it . My family enjoyed the show . Son (13) daughter (17) had fun, which is a surprise because what parents enjoy sometimes kids think are lame, this was not the case. We all enjoyed the show , Yea ! The staff was great , very friendly. The actors were funny and friendly . Broadway caliber , not quite , but for Pigeon Forge their great. I have seen gripes about price , not sure what you were expecting . You are in a town where everything is over priced , that's what happens in vacation spots . To cap it off , we had fun !

Gladwin, Michigan
“Entertaining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We selected Moonshine Murder based on the Dukes of Hazard. The Cast was great, servers very pleasant, food good and actors very good at adlibbing as the audience is involved and sometimes doesn't follow the script very well, which adds to the comedy.

East Brunswick, New Jersey
9 attraction reviews
“Another Great Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Two years ago my family attended the show "Frankly Scarlett, You're Dead" & loved it!. When we returned to Pigeon Forge last week, I had to book it again. This time, the show was "The Bradley Bunch". It is a family friendly environment with good food & great entertainment. My teenage boys also loved it! It is a fun night out for the whole family. As many times as we'll return to Pigeon Forge, I will keep returning to this place!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Fun”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

It was a ton of fun. Lots of laughs. Good food but it was a little dry.
There were no straws and they did not tell us that gratuity is not included -$96 for two people, not including a tip.
Plus you win stuff if you guess correctly.