“It was something to do” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Off the beaten path of the Parkway in Pigeon Forge is a wonderful little gem of a theater which has developed a loyal following among returning tourists and our local residents for great food and first-class live theater entertainment. The small and intimate theater has proven perfect for the up close and personal interactive shows it provides...little is better!Guests enjoy restaurant seating and have their meals served...that's right, no buffet lines here!
5 attraction reviews
“It was something to do”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We were excited for the dinner Theatre when we bought our tickets, but a little underwhelmed at the experience. The food was similar to choices at a college cafeteria (I can cook better) and the show left more to be wanted. I am a Theatre teacher and was surprised to find that my students had better comedic timing and could create more honest characters. However, the evening did give us something to do, it was just not worth the money.

Visited July 2013

Florida
37 attraction reviews
“Poor Customer Service Overshadows Good Performers and Waiters”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

The performers are very good and the waitresses are fantastic...but...the customer service is very, very poor. The show website and confirmation email advise purchasers to arrive early for best seats as it is first come-first served. In our experience, that was blatantly false. We were a party of 3 first in line (arriving well before doors opened and waited outside in the cold) and were seated in the second row of tables...not the first, with another party of 3, whom we did not know and who coincidently, were behind us and second in line. Several people who arrived after us were seated in the front rows. They also seated the 6 of us at a table for 4 and sat 2 people at each end of the table intended for 4. I asked about the arrangement and they sent 3 different people over to explain that larger groups reserved tables. I would believe it if the "large" group in the table in front of us did not consist of 5 people, comprised of a party of 4 adults and 1 toddler. Each person I spoke with uncomfortably acknowledged the discrepancy between their rules and our seating assignment, knew very well what they were doing and only offered to move us to seats farther back. Really, that is what they offered as an unsatisfactory solution. The hard working waitress offered to get us a free photo in exchange for the mistreatment and we accepted...even though we didn't care about the photo and wouldn't have bought it anyway. The performers were good and the waiters were good but the management misleads and mistreats its customers. Go to a different dinner show because here, you pay a premium and being mislead and mistreated leaves a bad taste that a free photo doesn't improve.

Coden, Alabama
7 attraction reviews
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

My husband and I saw the I Love Lucy Whodoneit while in Pigeon Forge after Christmas. This was the third time we have been to the Murder Mystery Theater. We have loved each show. The cast is wonderful, the food is good and the wait staff is outstanding. The theater is off the beaten path, but it is well worth it. If we are ever back in Pigeon Forge again, we will go again.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good food and fun entertainment.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

My kids and I saw the I Love Lucy Whodunnit and really enjoyed the show. We liked how the cast worked within the crowd and involved the dinner guests. The food was really good, and the waitstaff was tentative and efficient. My son has food allergies, and our server took great care to check ingredients for us. We hope to visit again.

Pine Bluff, Arkansas
“MysteryDec2013”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I love Lucy Mystery Dinner who dunnit, good food, great program! Much fun! Come early to start working on the clues! Call for directions, GPS took us to the wrong place down the street.
Like Arnold...I'll be back!