“Perfect Place For Family Vacation!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Whispering Pines Condominiums

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Whispering Pines Condominiums
You added Whispering Pines Condominiums to your Saves list
205 Ogle Dr, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dublin
“Perfect Place For Family Vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

Stayed here with my family of four and my parents in August. We rented condo #611, and it was absolutely beautiful. Condo was immaculately clean and we had TONS of room. Also really enjoyed the lazy river and the pool. It was awesome having a furnished kitchen so that we didn't have to eat out every day of our stay. We will definitely consider staying here again during our next vacation to Tennessee!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

Once again we enjoyed our stay at Whispering Pines Condo's.We have stayed here many times and always return for the Sept. Car show.The condos are comfy very clean and there is a excellent staff to assist.We usually stay in a one Bdrm. with King bed and Jaquzzi tub.The washer/dryer in the unit is great as we don't have to pack so many things.Although we didn't use the new indoor pool it looked great.Can't wait for our next trip.

Room Tip: We like the city view rooms.You can sit in your comfy chair and watch the action on the Parkway.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Nicholasville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

We brought all of our kids and grandkids and son in laws on this trip and had a ball. The condo was one of the nicest places we had ever stayed. We will definately come back to Tennessee and when we do we will be staying a Whispering Pines. Everybody we had contact with in office and everywhere were great and very helpful We loved it so much that we called the office and got and extra day while there. Thanks for a great vacation Brenda Waldrop

Room Tip: We stayed in 651 with three bedrooms and htree baths and it was great had a wonderful view of the ch...
Cary, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

15 from our family ventured to Pigeon Forge for a week and selected Whispering Pines based on the reviews here. The location, swimming options, and variations in condominium sizes and decor were perfect for everyone's needs. Everything was perfect except the internet - wireless got spotty for some and the wired didn't work at all in our condo. Other than that, everything was terrific.

Berea, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

We just got back from staying at whispering pines earlier today July 15th, 2011. We checked in Sunday July 10, 2011 and stayed until today which was Friday July 15th, 2011. Just our typical 5 night stay We stayed in condo 123 a 2BD 2BA condo which is in building one on the second floor this was our third stay at whispering pines was really hoping the indoor pool would be open but it was still under construction sunday when we checked in and when we checked out today we are thinking about going back in December so we can get in the indoor poo then I emailed them a couple weeks before we left to see if they though it would be open they told me it looked like it would be the latter part of July so I would say anyone with reservations the next week or the week after I would say it would be open if not then I would say anyone with reservations definitely in the month of August you will be able to use it then the other stays we were in 213 then in 313 the following year we really love whispering pines last year we tried the resort at governors crossing it was nice but I dont think the condos can compare with whispering pines I feel they are more nicer and more spacious and kept up a little more since we were returning guests we got the condo for 884.75 for the week but if it would be like your first time for five night during July its like 979.90 for a 2BD 123 the condo we were in was really nice we really wont go anyplace else down there unless it would be I guess a cabin I just love whispering pines I really loved unit 123 it was nice The check in process was fast as well as check out I would of thought it would of been more busy this past week than what they were I dont have anything negative I want to say about whispering pines condos Bear Crossing Condos on the river as well as Cedar Lodge Condos on the river are affiliated with whispering pines they are managed through RPM Resort Properties Management the condos at all three places really dont look much different they just have more rental units at whispering pines than at Bear Crossing and Cedar Lodge which I have not stayed at but I have been near them and they look just as nice and luxurious as whispering pines but if you havent stayed at either three I really recommend it as I said before I dont have anything negative to say about whispering pines

Room Tip: room 313 is an okay condo but I really think 123 and 213 are nice
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

I do not have any negative to say about Whispering Pines. The condo is spotless, close to everything yet very quiet. We will definitley stay again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Lesage, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2011

We've been traveling to the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area for over 40 years so we have considerable knowledge of the area, lodging, and attractions. This was the first time we stayed at Whispering Pines, but will not be the last. The staff was helpful and courteous from the time I called to reserve a condo until we checked out. We traveled with three granddaughters, two of whom were teens and one was a pre-teen. The two-bedroom condo provided plenty of room and privacy for everyone. Having two bathrooms was wonderful. We had a full-size kitchen and living room and tvs in both bedrooms and living room. The living room had a pull-out sofa bed and three recliners. The unit was decorated and felt like home. Comfortable beds made sleeping great. We enjoyed having breakfast on the ample balcony which had not only a table and chairs but two rockers. Our unit was classified as handicapped but the one draw back of the condo was that the tub was not handicap accessible. The grab bars were not located where they could be reached and the tub was was too deep and wide . Although a shower stool was provided, I found it nearly impossible to get into the shower and in fact, severely bruised my leg while attempting to climb over the edge of the tub. The other bathtub was too narrow for the shower stool. Placement of the grab bars was definitely not designed by anyone familiar with handicap needs. Otherwise, the condo was fine for those of us who are handicapped. We will be returning to Whispering Pines. Kids enjoyed outdoor pool and lazy river. Indoor pool is under construction.

Room Tip: Discounts - ask for them
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Been to Whispering Pines Condominiums? Share your experiences!